Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer (693 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer by TolstoyFan: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Mrs. Uchechi Kanu, the wife of Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, embattled director of Radio Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), has disowned her husband's lawyer Mr. Vincent Obetta. In a statement she personally signed and wrote from her Peckham, London residence dated 14th January 2016, Mrs. Kanu said, "I am writing to let the whole world know that I Mrs. Uchechi Okwu Kanu- wife of Nnamdi Kanu have appointed Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor to represent my husband in the case of SSS vs Nnamdi Kanu. In a meeting of Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) held on Saturday, the 9th of January 2016 at Forest Gate in East London, it was unanimously decided that Mr. Vincent Obetta must drop out of this case. I am grossly disappointed that Mr. Kingsley Kanu and another cohort of Mr. Vincent Obetta called Uche Mefor were both present at the meeting where the avove decision was taken and yet are prodding Mr Vincent Obetta to continue with the case."

http://dawntodusknews.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-wife-disowns-husbands-lawyer/

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer by HungerBAD: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Story.

So this Kanu lives in Peckham?no wonder. Was wondering where he got his "Ariaria Market"mentality from, his place of residence in the UK has answered that for me today, and as regards his wife?you can afford to be picky with lawyers only if you are the one footing their bills.

Accept the Lawyer your husband's "KIND HEARTED" friends are still paying for. The other day you were crying about being pregnant, today it is a lawyer. I personally feel you are trying just like your husband to get noticed.

You guys fit each other.

Meanwhile, Buhari has 8 Years to rule Nigeria, and so expect to see him after the rule of Buhari. We the people of Nigeria seriously frown at those that are trying, in anyway to destroy a United Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
lol
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Disowns Husband's Lawyer by Nuells: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Biafra thread will kill you

Old news

(1) (Reply)

Our Candidate For 2019 / Lassa Fever: FG Blames States Over Silence / I Don’t Have Properties In UAE − Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.