Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. (930 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For A Social Media Expert And Customer Care / Teachers Wanted Urgently Around Ago Palace Okota / Production Supervisor Needed Urgently Around Alimosho Iyana Ipaja Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by djodum: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2016
If you are vibrant and skilled in IT services such as website management, internet marketing, social media management and graphic design then you’re the right candidate for this opening.

Send your CV to djodum@yahoo.com before 12pm on Friday 22, Jan 2016.

Please note that only candidates who reside within Iyanapaja/Ikeja axis are required to apply for this opening.

Thanks.
Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by JohnnieZM(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2016
djodum:
If you are vibrant and skilled in IT services such as website design and management, internet marketing, social media management and graphic design then you’re the right candidate for this opening.

Urgently send your CV to djodum@yahoo.com before 3pm on Tuesday 19, Jan 2016.

Please note that only candidates who reside within Surulere (Aguda, Kilo, Masha) are required to apply for this opening.

Thanks.

Are you saying that one person should have all the skills? Or are you employing differently? I have Internet Marketing, Social Media Management skill and Graphics design skills. Can I apply.

Thanks.
Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by Yorubago(f): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
djodum:
If you are vibrant and skilled in IT services such as website design and management, internet marketing, social media management and graphic design then you’re the right candidate for this opening.

Please note that only candidates who reside within Surulere (Aguda, Kilo, Masha) are required to apply for this opening.

Thanks.

It is high time you people knew that a GRAPHICS DESIGNER is separate from a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and also separate from a WEBSITE DESIGNER or INTERNET MARKETER!

You ediots always wanting one person to have all these and you plan to pay him 45,000 while he will be working from an office that's far from his home!

4 Likes

Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by JohnnieZM(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yorubago:

It is high time you people knew that a GRAPHICS DESIGNER is separate from a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and also separate from a WEBSITE DESIGNER or INTERNET MARKETER!

You ediots always wanting one person to have all these and you plan to pay him 45,000 while he will be working from an office that's far from his home!

TELL THEM SIS!!!!
Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by tomholly: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mobile/Whatsapp:07038641600 BBM:7B663F3A www.africanwebservice.com www.hostgate.com.ng An expert in *Blog Design,Website Development(Joomla,Wordpress,etc) *E-commerce Website(Magento,Opencart.etc) An expert in CCTV,Vehicle Tracking&Biometric.4NGOS,HOTELS

djodum:

Thanks.
Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by Yorubago(f): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2016
JohnnieZM:

TELL THEM SIS!!!!

My kid bro fell victim of them na
Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by djodum: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes you can. Send your CV to djodum@yahoo.com

JohnnieZM:

Are you saying that one person should have all the skills? Or are you employing differently? I have Internet Marketing, Social Media Management skill and Graphics design skills. Can I apply.

Thanks.
Re: Web And Social Media Expert Needed Urgently around Ikeja axis. by djodum: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is quite unfortunate that some people have fallen victim to job scams. While I sympathize with such people, let me emphatically state that I am an independent recruiter professionally trained in the art of recruitment and human capacity development and would never scam anyone.

Now regarding this current job offer, my client is seeking a young and versatile person who is skilled in graphic design, internet marketing, and web management.

The office is located at Ikeja, hence it's wise for interested candidates to reside around Iyanapaja / Ikeja axis. The Surulere slot has been placed on hold for now.

Interested persons should send their CV to djodum@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Niger River Basin Authority 2016 Latest Vacancies / Nysc Corpers Looking For Place Of Primary Assignment (ppa) / Help!!! I Have An Interview With Page Micro Finance Bank Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.