Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

If You Are An Upcoming Artist, Read This - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / If You Are An Upcoming Artist, Read This (643 Views)

New Track From Ospaiky A Naija Upcoming Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An Upcoming Artist, Read This by Dklef(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Welcome, my stage name is Drisklef. I'm an upcoming artist too, and i've got couple of hit songs yet to be put out there. (i'm quite sure they hit songs)

I created this thread because i noticed something about we up and coming artist and the way we get frustrated.
Especially when our songs are quite good and sounds nice but we aint go enough funds to push it up there. Frustrating right? Aiit. Lemme say something here;

I've got this 'plan' or do i call it a project? Anyhoo! Its just one discreet project i and couple of fellow upcoming artist has going on. Its kinda going against our rules if i go ahead with the full detail here cos like i said earlier, its a discreat group. (call 07069466878)

What am i tryna say exactly? I'm tryna say we av formed this particular group in other for us to single-handedly publicise ourselves and get 'us' out there for the world to see us. And its free of charge!
We've got endorsements and support from some individuals in the music and media industry (bloggers, radio OAPs, djs) and they've said its pretty much a good idea and that they will be willing to support us in the best way they can.

Enough said already i guess, i dnt have to persuade you or lie just to make my point but all i'm tryna say is that if you're an upcoming artist (serious minded and hardest working artiste) and you're looking for a means to publicise and hype your work, then you must be in this group. (its free)
Simply call the phone number provide above to get the full details of this whole idea i'm tryna tell.
Please dont flash me and also note that we have limite space for individuals (its gonna be a group of just 30 hardworking members)

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Upcoming Artist, Read This by enifex(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
cc: lalasticlala na chance for upcoming artist to blow the breez..... make this real abeg. the guy has good thought
Re: If You Are An Upcoming Artist, Read This by Flashysounds: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.

(1) (Reply)

X-ray Vs Sabuni / Tripped / {music}yungking Ft Tolamishe - "Lodunyi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.