Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] (1299 Views)

Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS / Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
A Nigerian police officer was pictured with a half naked lady recently.

The weird photo shows, the lady’s top in shreds while someone is dragging her by the trousers, she is hugging tightly to the policeman who is holding her purse...

Report claims that the officer was trying to rescue the lady from a lynching

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43590

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by alfonso36(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2016
Brave officer
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by MosakuAW(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2016
I dont support thieves, armed robbers or rapist but we should stop stripping them unclad whenever they are caught.

We all are humans and we need to respect the human body. Whatever the lady must have done, she does not need to be stripped unclad.

Good one Mr Police officer, welldone job.

The smile on the face of that Police officer looks like someone that is about to Cumundecided

Who is that yeye person holding a female pant like say he caught BH leader.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Current : 200V
Frequency: 46.8Hz

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by shaiba(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Police is your friend cheesy

If I lie see the expression of the policeman cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by j1mmy: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
will anyone actually bother to look at that shapeless ugly person?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by Starttell: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by Benart(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Police is your friend grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] by GreatUniben: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is what we expect our police to be doing. To show love and benevolence to people.

(1) (Reply)

Police Illegal Extortion In My Area (picture Evidence) / My Journey Into Cultism And How I Lost 34 Of My Colleagues- A Repented Ex-cult / Report Your Stolen Vehicle So It Cant Be Resold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.