Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Securing A Man’s Heart - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Securing A Man’s Heart (545 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Securing A Man’s Heart by JJYOU: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
[size=28pt]Securing A Man’s Heart[/size]
By Gladys Omoragbon

There is an adage that says “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Some wives do not know that if a woman wants to get a man’s heart, the woman has to start from his belly.

Men are big babies and they need to be petted and showered with love. Every man enjoys good blended meals. It is painful that lots of house wives have been carried away into money – hunting thereby abandoning their first and foremost divine responsibility in the home.

It is the duty of every woman to prepare good meal for the husband and children. No matter the success of the woman in other areas, if she fails in the home, she has failed completely. The health of any family depend; very much on the type of diet they take. Good proteinous, energy giving food will always save the family from periodic or frequent visit to the doctor. I know some women who always buy family needs from the near-by store instead of going to the market where they can buy them cheaper. To try to economise is not bad at all but such women are the lazy types that can go to “Mama Put” to buy food to eat when there are things at home they can use to prepare good meals.

Good meals do not only keep one’s husband and children always near the dining table, but nourish their bodies and immune them against attacks from certain diseases. Good housewives take time to think and plan the family’s menu from day to day. It takes creativity to work in the kitchen. Some women do not even know how to cook at all. They leave the work to the maidservant. A woman told me the other day that she does not know how to fix thread in a stove because she has never done it.

No wonder most maid take the husbands of such women because they know how to satisfy the men’s stomach better than their wives. Some women, when you asked them the meal for the day will say, “let me ask the house girl”. You see, the woman who is supposed to be the meal planner is now asking the maid about its preparations.

Some women also, even if they can cook, do not do it on time. They delay the cooking and when the hubbies come back, they start rushing and muddling things up. I am yet to see a man who does not get angry when his meal is not prepared at the right time. Men have taken to roadside eateries and big hotels in search of better meals which their wives cannot give them in their homes. Most men get angry and storm out of the house in such situations. These kind of men know every eating spots and joints in their locality.

In those days when husbands refused their meals, it would make their wives to prepare special meals for then as an appeasement. In any case, I do not buy the idea of man’s hunger strike in the home because I feel it has ceased to be either a tool of discipline or motivating factor, I advise men not to engage in such hunger strikes, otherwise they would go hungry world without end as there are just a few women who really care enough these days.

Most women forget that the only and best way to get the man to do what you want is when he has deposited some good food into his stomach. Whenever you bring up any matter, he is ready to listen and given you favourable response. But when he is hungry and you bring up any matter, he either shouts or clamps down on you. It even leads to some men keeping late nights. If they cannot get good meals from their wives, they get them somewhere else. When they eventually come back, you will see them with toothpicks in their mouths or they pick at the food prepared by the wives and complain all through.

Women should take time to prepare and serve good meals to their husbands and children. This is one of the ways they can get to their spouses.http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/19062009/features/features1.html

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!my Birthday Is Tomorrow / g / Lets love-vendor U With Sugar Mummys, Sent Text To 08134464960 To Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.