Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Six Steps For Personal Growth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Six Steps For Personal Growth (505 Views)

6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / 4 Tough Calls To Make On Career Growth / 50 Ways To Accelerate Your Personal Growth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Steps For Personal Growth by diamondchild: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Growth refers to a positive change in size, and/or maturation, often over a period of time. Growth can occur as a stage of maturation or a process toward fullness or fulfillment. One can also experience spiritual, physical, financial, academical, self improvement growth, etc.Even a baby still have to pass through some certain stage to experience physical growth.
But we won’t be talking about growth in size here, we will be discussing about personal growth in the area where by you can improve and apply it to achieve some great achievement.

1. Make a plan. Like the popular saying that he who fails to plan is planning to fail, so you must always try to make a plan, don’t just assume that this is how the outcome of something is going to be, if you are not making a plan is like you are traveling to a far place without a road map or true description.You can start by drawing out a daily time table.

2. Establish goals. You must start setting goals for you to grow in some key areas of your life,as it is said in
Habakkuk 2:2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it .
When setting goals, set a very high goals, you will be amazed when you start accomplishing them one by one.

3. Put yourself in a growth. Don’t look for growth anywhere, start from any where you are by putting yourself in a growth. It doesn’t matter where you live it is how you live.

4. Learn to enjoy the journey. Learn all you can from each person, resources, opportunity, mistakes, techniques etc. Just learn all you can from that person and don’t ever leave a person the same way you met him or her. Try to add positive values to people ‘s life so they can feel your absence when you are not around them.

5. File what you learn in a place. store what you learn in a place so that you can find them whenever you need them. It could be in a book, tablets, wardrope or inside your medulla oblongata .

6. Apply. Use and apply all this tips you’ve learn.. see you at the top. remember don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do it. love you!
www.beyourbozz.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Steps For Personal Growth by IME1: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2016
oya mods do the needful, get someone inspired this new week

(1) (Reply)

It Worked For Me In High School And It's Been A Reflex Ever Since / If You Do Not Do This, Your Business May Fail. / How I Boosted My Funds To Invest Into My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.