Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Could this be Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could this be Why? (382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could this be Why? by Ngalaba1(f): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
When I heard about the missing budget and I saw the tweets about April fool coming too early and then the accusation being debunked and then the senate president comes with the information that they were conflicting versions of the budget provided.....and then the former CBN Governor comes with his own observation about the budget.....and then yesterday, I read here that the presidency has written asking for the retrieval of the budget for corrections...

My thoughts are: Could it really be that someone sneaked out a copy of the budget to correct those allegations the party ''haters'' were already using against them? Could it also be that there are elements of truth in all the above with the official retrieval of the budget? If yes, why did some person try such crooked means to get the budget out? Guys, what do you think is the truth?? I personally do not fancy all these drama... That is not the kind of Change Nigerians need.

(1) (Reply)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Economic Challenges – Oyegun / In Lagos, The 1% Takes Stock. / Benue South Rerun: Any Attempt To Remove Mark Will Lead To Political Retrogre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.