Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,714 members, 7,862,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police (517 Views)

Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police by ogochukwu247(f): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7DxrMKDn4Ug/VpyZBz03HrI/AAAAAAAIBts/79bd3HByi60/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Singer Dare Art Alade shared this throwback photo from his meeting with Edo State Governor Oshiomhole and his wife, Iara, along with a funny recap of their conversation. He wrote;

"To Benin last September just after my performance, I went to greet Gov Oshiomole who had invited me to the event held in honor of Solomon Arase the IG of police and our gisting was too funny! Lemme caption this picture. ADAMS: Darey meet my wife Lara...DAREY: Nice to meet you (shakes hand)...ADAMS: Come oh Darey don't shake her hand too much oh! ARASE: Excellency leave him...if him over shake I will shake him up! Police is your friend...we will be friendly with him..."

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/01/hillarious-convo-between-singer-dare.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police by chocolateme(f): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police by GodpunishBuhari: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police by DuchessLily(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy Oshio Baba! The fear of loosing his beautiful wife to a handsome young guy, is d beginning of wisdom
Re: Hillarious Convo Between Singer Dare Art Alade, Gov. Oshiomhole And IG Of Police by Izecson3D(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Breakup? Ice Prince Still Covering For His Girlfriend,says he still Got her / Steve Harvey To Host Julius Agwu’s Comedy Concert / Ice Prince And His Bae Maima Still Going Strong After All Drama - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.