Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Marriage In Oron, Akwa Ibom State - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Marriage In Oron, Akwa Ibom State (7413 Views)

Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! / Man Buried In A 'Fish-Shaped' Casket In Akwa Ibom State... Photos / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage In Oron, Akwa Ibom State by livyhorsy: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Friends , my babe is from Oron in Akwa Ibom state. can any one give me info on how their list & traditional marriage looks like. Can I manage 400k?
Re: Marriage In Oron, Akwa Ibom State by queenex(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Y not ask her? Am from akwaibom state but not Oron,so can't help out
Re: Marriage In Oron, Akwa Ibom State by JLM(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
K am from Oron nation. It depends on the followin factors:
1. Is it a fresh marriage? Or has she had a child for you already. If your case is the second, then it will cost more, cos you will pay for "insult" to the family.
2. It also depends on her family too and the class they belong. In my case my hubby is from etinan, n my I from oron. My marriage list itself was not bogous cos everything was around 550k bt for the feeding of guests, my family always prefers to contract out to caterers, they don't like the family members being distracted during any event cos of food. So we had to cater for ppl at 1K per plate, for 200 people, dats for trad alone. So 550k plus 200k You can do the math.

3. It depends on ur wife to be too. She would be the one to plead with her people to cut down if its too much. In my case my mum was my advocate, cos almst evrytin on d list was for extended family, my parents are above comfortable so they didn't require anything in excess jst to fulfil trad requirements. Twas some uncles n aunties dat wia tryin to over-increase d list. You know village people tins.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Yinka Quadri Son Wedding Introduction Yesterday / Infinix Mobility Wins Lapriga Mobile Lifestyle Brand Of The Year 2019 Award / Rent And Hire 3600 Lumen Digital Projector And Screen Anywhere In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.