Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be (720 Views)

Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be by Psoul(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Children are special gift from God and He placed it as one of the highest responsibilities that parents must undertake.
Every parent will love to see their children become what they want them to be. We pray that our children will be like those model kids we see on some movies, TV shows or other places. Those model kids don’t just woke up and become what they are. Some people (parents) modeled them to what we see in them.
It pains me when most parents failed to raise their kids the right way. There are certain things we do which we may think to be right when in the actual sense, we are inculcating bad habit/characters into our kids.
I feel so sorry for some kids the way their parents talk to them especially when the parents think they are correcting them for the wrong things they did. In as much as I agree that some kids can be so difficult, I also think we should not threaten our kids while trying to correct their bad habits. Every mistake by our kids must not be followed with harsh punishment. I hear some parents scolding their children with words like; I will so deal with you that you will start wondering if am your mother. I must kill you today and bury u and no one will ask me any question and other harsh words like dat. Some will go ahead and curse their children with such curses that will even shock devil himself. Try to use moral questions sometimes to make ur kids really see how their actions are. Punish when it is necessary.
You end up training your child to be hardhearted and wicked, a candidate of cultism, terrorist, street nuisance etc cos of the harsh training u have already rooted in him form early life.
Try to bless your children often. Make them see you as Father or mother, mentor, dependant, and sometimes as a friend. Do you know that when your kids are scared of you, they tend to find succour from outside which may be detrimental to both them and the family. The model kids u compare your kids with were not treated the way u r treating your kid. Money apart, I have seen many wonderful kids from a very poor background. If u r waiting for money to come for u to start training them the right way, u may be doing dat at the expense of their good characters. Money can only brush up their physical appearances, it cannot change the inner person (the inbuilt character).
Let us start today and raise kids that we and the world will be so proud of. God bless us all.
Re: Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be by surbrown(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
FTC
Re: Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be by God2man(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Psoul:
Children are special gift from God and He placed it as one of the highest responsibilities that parents must undertake.
Every parent will love to see their children become what they want them to be. We pray that our children will be like those model kids we see on some movies, TV shows or other places. Those model kids don’t just woke up and become what they are. Some people (parents) modeled them to what we see in them.
It pains me when most parents failed to raise their kids the right way. There are certain things we do which we may think to be right when in the actual sense, we are inculcating bad habit/characters into our kids.
I feel so sorry for some kids the way their parents talk to them especially when the parents think they are correcting them for the wrong things they did. In as much as I agree that some kids can be so difficult, I also think we should not threaten our kids while trying to correct their bad habits. Every mistake by our kids must not be followed with harsh punishment. I hear some parents scolding their children with words like; I will so deal with you that you will start wondering if am your mother. I must kill you today and bury u and no one will ask me any question and other harsh words like dat. Some will go ahead and curse their children with such curses that will even shock devil himself. Try to use moral questions sometimes to make ur kids really see how their actions are. Punish when it is necessary.
You end up training your child to be hardhearted and wicked, a candidate of cultism, terrorist, street nuisance etc cos of the harsh training u have already rooted in him form early life.
Try to bless your children often. Make them see you as Father or mother, mentor, dependant, and sometimes as a friend. Do you know that when your kids are scared of you, they tend to find succour from outside which may be detrimental to both them and the family. The model kids u compare your kids with were not treated the way u r treating your kid. Money apart, I have seen many wonderful kids from a very poor background. If u r waiting for money to come for u to start training them the right way, u may be doing dat at the expense of their good characters. Money can only brush up their physical appearances, it cannot change the inner person (the inbuilt character).
Let us start today and raise kids that we and the world will be so proud of. God bless us all.

Thank you so much for this post. God bless you.
Re: Train Your Children How You Want Them To Be by Psoul(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
God2man:

Thank you so much for this post. God bless you.

U r really blessed

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / No Man Can Satisfy Any Woman Sexually On This Earth - Ghanaian Marriage Counselo / Men And The Act Of Grooming Their Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.