Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Case With The Past Jonathan Led Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Case With The Past Jonathan Led Government (261 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / Apply Ruling On Tinubu To My Case – Saraki Tells CCT / The Past Jonathan’s Economic Reforms Increase Nigeria’s Ratings - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Case With The Past Jonathan Led Government by RealityShot: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/194156-nigerias-foreign-reserves-drops-to-30-04bn-cbn.html

It is no news that we had roughly 40bilion dollars in foreign reserves nearly all through Jonathan's terms in office.

It was during his time that dangote, a private business man with limited resources,
Started sourcing for funds to build a new refinery at a cost of 9bilion dollars.

So why did Jonathan government not put 27bilion into building 3 brand new refineries?

He/they knew what our problem was - excessive importation of petrol.
Yet they sat on their oars.

In that Jonathan and his government failed!

I hope the current BUHARI led government will not make the same mistake of identification without solution to our problems.

(1) (Reply)

NASS Is For All Nigerians — Saraki / Shock Finds In Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Why Boko Haram Is The World’s Deadliest Terror Group(details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.