Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... (38583 Views)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Low Odds Project 1.50 / Project 1.60 Odds Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Ow is 1.18 x 1.19 =1.44
is that how u calculate ur own odds? Y not tell us what it gave u when u punched it?
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:
is that how u calculate ur own odds? Y not tell us what it gave u when u punched it?
Teach me ow to calculate odd oooooo
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Teach me ow to calculate odd oooooo . mathematician
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Teach me ow to calculate odd oooooo
does it really matter if I should justify it for u? As if I owe u any explanation? Y not turn blind eye when u saw it? Or, did I force u to play my game? Did I even thought of u when I was posting the game? Thread killers. Another bet9jaguru in disguise. U stupidly played the game and the game won, instead of u to show a little appreciation, u are posting jargon. Bet9jaguru did more than this. Where is he now? Fargot!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Koleman(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:
does it really matter if I should justify it for u? As if I owe u any explanation? Y not turn blind eye when u saw it? Or, did I force u to play my game? Did I even thought of u when I was posting the game? Thread killers. Another bet9jaguru in disguise. U stupidly played the game and the game won, instead of u to show a little appreciation, u are posting jargon. Bet9jaguru did more than this. Where is he now? Fargot!
ignore the guy joor
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:
This is what am saying. ? All becos I asked u a simple question u start calling me names..even D Op of this thread knows ow motivating and resounding I am ...well back to u...I wont constitute nuisance with u ...cos I dont knw u frm anywhere..u ar just an ignorant being
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by JOHNOKWOLI: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
my guy Churchillsaug, u r 2 controversial.

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Donbabajay12:

This is what am saying. ? All becos I asked u a simple question u start calling me names..even D Op of this thread knows ow motivating and resounding I am ...well back to u...I wont constitute nuisance with u ...cos I dont knw u frm anywhere..u ar just an ignorant being
like I said before, I owe you no f*cking explanation
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
JOHNOKWOLI:
my guy Churchillsaug, u r 2 controversial.
dnt get me wrng bro. When I first started posting games here, I made it clear that my games are less than 100% accurate, that immunity covers both wrong odds calculation and any other thing that will fault the picks. Secondly, this kind of thread doesnt need all these negative critics and distractions because people money is involve. If u criticize the op and he get distracted and drop a wrong pick, everybody will be calling for his head when the game lost. If u have been following this thread, you will know that that was exactly what bet9jaguru did and the op abandoned the project. To cut story short, all we need here is motivation so that we all can together acheive our goal. This is not my thread, the op has disappeared, I am trying my possible best to make things happen while some folks said that their aim is to paint the thread red, does that make any sense. This same guy has a thread like this oo, but it's been closed because he shifted it to whatsapp and bbm platform, why not leave it here on nairaland? Cant u see that he has misson?
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Speakout03: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
dnt get me wrng bro. When I first started posting games here, I made it clear that my games are less than 100% accurate, that immunity covers both wrong odds calculation and any other thing that will fault the picks. Secondly, this kind of thread doesnt need all these negative critics and distractions because people money is involve. If u criticize the op and he get distracted and drop a wrong pick, everybody will be calling for his head when the game lost. If u have been following this thread, you will know that that was exactly what bet9jaguru did and the op abandoned the project. To cut story short, all we need here is motivation so that we all can together acheive our goal. This is not my thread, the op has disappeared, I am trying my possible best to make things happen while some folks said that their aim is to paint the thread red, does that make any sense. This same guy has a thread like this oo, but it's been closed because he shifted it to whatsapp and bbm platform, why not leave it here on nairaland? Cant u see that he has misson?
[
Keep it up bro i see yr handy work
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Tunagy: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bet9jaguru...uno try fr ds thread o
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:

You are doing a brave job. A lot of people play odds in the comfort of the homes but cannot share their odds with people because of the fear of rejection and embarrassment that could come from thick-brained, never-do-good, unappreciative slowpokes that want to make 20 million on 1000 but you sir do not care.

You still come online to post games. I think that is very kind and brave of you.

Even though, I do not go with your picks, I follow this thread because sport betting is an investment to me and I read almost anything I can about it majorly for comparison and analysis.

Once again, welldone CHURCHILLSAUG!!!

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sh*t happens. Nobody expected, not from sporting CP, but that is not the end of the road. Let's man up

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Sh*t happens. Nobody expected, not from sporting CP, but that is not the end of the road. Let's man up
Pride Goes B4 a Fall
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Koleman(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
that game taya me sef. imagine.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 5:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Pride Goes B4 a Fall
and how does that affect my daily activities? I made it clear that games here are not 100% sure, so, why are you drinking panadol for my headache? Guy, get a life. I am not op
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:

your phada didnt teach you how to let sleeping dog's lye abi... you just had to surmone me into this convo abi.....

now i hav to do what i did to original op of this thread to you.....
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Game 5: portugal premera league; sporting home win @ 1.28
cyprus 1ST league; Anorthosis home double chance @ 1.07
switzerland challenge league; wil fc home double chance @ 1.22. Total odds =1.67, stake 2150 and win 3592

project abandoned grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:

lolz .... badbelle is allowed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:

cuz nah ur phada get Sporting CP grin cheesy cool cheesy
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Tunagy:
Bet9jaguru...uno try fr ds thread o

mission paint the town red continues grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
PlayerMeji:

You are doing a brave job. A lot of people play odds in the comfort of the homes but cannot share their odds with people because of the fear of rejection and embarrassment that could come from thick-brained, never-do-good, unappreciative slowpokes that want to make 20 million on 1000 but you sir do not care.

You still come online to post games. I think that is very kind and brave of you.

Even though, I do not go with your picks, I follow this thread because sport betting is an investment to me and I read almost anything I can about it majorly for comparison and analysis.

Once again, welldone CHURCHILLSAUG!!!

mtchew slow poke grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
like I said before, I owe you no f*cking explanation

guy u failed ur followers.... deal with dat... all dis hiding behind shit wont save ur head.....

you think its easy to beat bet9jaguru's record tongue

puntermikel tried and failed.... u came in tried ur shit and it failed...... am stil waiting for the next messiah that will come and save this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you prirates cool
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Donbabajay12:

This is what am saying. ? All becos I asked u a simple question u start calling me names..even D Op of this thread knows ow motivating and resounding I am ...well back to u...I wont constitute nuisance with u ...cos I dont knw u frm anywhere..u Churchillsaug is an ignoramus tongue

seconded grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2016
bet9jaguru:

guy u failed ur followers.... deal with dat... all dis hiding behind shit wont save ur head.....

you think its easy to beat bet9jaguru's record tongue

puntermikel tried and failed.... u came in tried ur shit and it failed...... am stil waiting for the next messiah that will come and save this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you prirates cool
u are such a clown, I aint got no follower here bro. I am not the op, it's not my project. I knw ur shithead will come back here to talk rubish, but like I said before, I do it for fun. I played 5 games and lost 1, it's a credit. Now let me tell you something, if I am in selling odds business like u are, I wont be posting just 1.50 or so odds, I will be doing like 20 odds and above. Am I really quoting this idiot?
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2016
To everybody,
I am not the owner of this post, the owner abandoned it long ago after 1 lost out of 4 games and some clown started calling for his head. I lost 1 out of 5, it's part of the show, some u win, some u lose. I didnt claim to be the best punter, I didnt claim to be mr know all, all I said was for this thread not to die, let anybody be bold enough to post his A-games and lets take it up from there, and I started posting. I dont know why some people like bet9jaguru took it so personal as if there is a medal for him if I lost any game. He said the project has been abandoned, and I wonder if he is the owner of my fingers. Wheather anybody plays the game or not, wheather it's my thread or not, I will continue posting games here till the season come to an end. Bet9jaguru, u can go and hang ur self

2 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Bimffo(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
To everybody,
I am not the owner of this post, the owner abandoned it long ago after 1 lost out of 4 games and some clown started calling for his head. I lost 1 out of 5, it's part of the show, some u win, some u lose. I didnt claim to be the best punter, I didnt claim to be mr know all, all I said was for this thread not to die, let anybody be bold enough to post his A-games and lets take it up from there, and I started posting. I dont know why some people like bet9jaguru took it so personal as if there is a medal for him if I lost any game. He said the project has been abandoned, and I wonder if he is the owner of my fingers. Wheather anybody plays the game or not, wheather it's my thread or not, I will continue posting games here till the season come to an end. Bet9jaguru, u can go and hang ur self

Guy, You get time o. Don't reply him again. Just move On and Post games jare. I wanna play tonight, Win or Lose, No one cares.

3 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Bimffo:

Guy, You get time o. Don't reply him again. Just move On and Post games jare. I wanna play tonight, Win or Lose, No one cares.
that's what's up!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Germany DFB POKAL; Borussia dotmund double chance @ 1.15 france coupe de france; monaco straight win @ 1.36 turkey turkiye kupasi; fanerbahce double chance @ 1.10 total odds = 1.62

2 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Plz i can't access my nairabet acc "You can't change password, because your account is inactive. Please contact our support@worldsoccerng.com how can i activate it guys need help like seriously cc churchillsaug
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
To everybody,

guy u failed .... deal with dat... all dis hiding behind poo wont save ur head.....
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Germany DFB POKAL;
Borussia dotmund double chance @ 1.15
france coupe de france;
monaco straight win @ 1.36
turkey turkiye kupasi; fanerbahce double chance @ 1.10
total odds = 1.62

keep on posting poo till you drop tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin Again (Photos) / "I Am 23, Not 40" - Victor Emenayo Insists / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.