Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos (1053 Views)

Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Natural Hair Community In Brazil is seriously vexing-See why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos by perkyendy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
When it comes to music this dude is #badt

See what he said in this link
http://seyiadesina.com/word/see-the-nigeria-most-sorted-artist-with-one-hand-yet-vexing-fire-on-mic

You see one hand, I see I have two hands inside of me, am not physically challenged, because my mouth functions, my eyes can see and my brain think even faster than I can say...

The guy is cute and knows his way in the music industry I was privileged to meet him one-on-one and we had a little chat…

Chinwendu El Cheezy as he loved being called is born in Amukoko - Lagos State, into the family of 5 and he’s the no.4 a final year student of Banking and Finance in The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa started music since 2002 and has meet with different super stars in the same field etc…

First when you see this guy you will never believe what he can do, I like his spirit he don’t feel being challenged at all.

First I wonder how he hold the mic on stage, how he write his songs, how he do this and that but he said it all in this song please download and listen to what he said

LISTEN TO HIS NEW TRACK TITLED: "ONE-HUNDRED, ONE-HANDED"

http://seyiadesina.com/word/see-the-nigeria-most-sorted-artist-with-one-hand-yet-vexing-fire-on-mic/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
ewoooo, fine guy shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos by Theyveedo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos by cruzita(f): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
handsome with brain too.God bless your hussle bro

1 Like

Re: See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seriously i simply love this... Jah bless your hustle.. Stay winning bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigeria Most Sorted Artist With One Hand Yet Vexing Fire On Mic - Photos by perkyendy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Amen the guy is really cool

(1) (Reply)

See What Actress Yvonne Okoro Was Spotted Doing In The Kitchen(photos) / Luckiest Fan Ever Rihanna Treats Male Fan To An Erotic Lap Dance During Gig / OMG!! You Won't Believe What This Fine Girl Is Using To Satisfy Herself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.