Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred (570 Views)

Don't Be A Muslim Only In Ramadan / Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by personal59: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
��When musicians decide to wear their trousers above their ankles (Michael Jackson style) out of their own self desire it's seen by many as a faction and no complaints by them But let a Muslim wear his trousers above his ankle, he is a fanatic or fundamentalist.
«
��When someone wears a 3 piece suit and tie under a scorching sun, nobody is worried (it's his business; he is a lawyer and it's a formal dress) But when a Muslimah. wears her Hijab, some people complain; isn't she feeling this heat!
«
��When a professor decides to grow his beard less complaint by many; it's his identity, sign of maturity and wisdom but Let a Muslim brother try it, he becomes a threat for everyone around him; he is unkempt and (possible) terrorist!
��When any of the musicians and wrestlers wear the mask, nobody is worried; it's his UNIQUE style of fame But when a Muslimah wears her Niqab to safeguard her chastity among other benefits they say she is oppressed and marginalised.
«
��Some ladies brag about being concubines to married men and some don't care But if you as a Muslimah dare tell your folks that you want to be a second wife, be ready for condemnations.
«
��When a non-Muslim woman decides not to involve in time consuming jobs because of her children, they say she's a good mother But you just try it as a Muslimah, you are lazy, unwise, imprisoned and naive.
��We just have to please Allah, regardless of what people think about us.
��We are living in an enstranged world where everything a Muslim does is a source of mockery and abuse by others.
��All these will not and should not deter us from obeying the rules of our Creator.
��May Allah (SWT) continue increasing our knowledge!!! Amiin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Amen. This is so true. A woman comes out partially nude then she is beautiful, but if she chooses to hide her body from prying male attention then she is oppressed and needs saving from her religion. I laugh in Arabic!

Glad tidings to the strangers.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by Empiree: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
personal59:

��Some ladies brag about being [size=15pt]concubines[/size] to married men and some don't care But if you as a Muslimah dare tell your folks that you want to be a second wife, be ready for condemnations.
You'd better use [size=15pt]Side Chicks[/size]. That's what modern day folks comprehend.

Relationship in the West without side chicks (concubines), is like dinner without desert. Yet they criminalize polygamy. And guess what happens to these side chicks, they get pregnant by any dudes, thinking the dudes will be there for them. The dudes cut them loose eventually and they start crying "I thought he's a nice guy". "I loved his swags". "He said he would be there for me" bla bla bla. Dudes move on to the next victims. undecided

Logon in the internet and type ""babymama/baby daddy. It is heartbreaking what you read. Society has collapsed bro

1 Like

Re: Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by personal59: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Empiree:
You'd better use [size=15pt]Side Chicks[/size]. That's what modern day folks comprehend.

Relationship in the West without side chicks (concubines), is like dinner without desert. Yet they criminalize polygamy. And guess what happens to these side chicks, they get pregnant by any dudes, thinking the dudes will be there for them. The dudes cut them loose eventually and they start crying "I thought he's a nice guy". "I loved his swags". "He said he would be there for me" bla bla bla. Dudes move on to the next victims. undecided

Logon in the internet and type ""babymama/baby daddy. It is heartbreaking what you read. Society has collapsed bro

May Allah save the Muslimah and the Muslim man who hold the path of the salaf
Re: Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
MashAllah , great post , everything you said is very true
Re: Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2016
personal59:

May Allah save the Muslimah and the Muslim man

1 Like

Re: Muslims Please Don't Be Deterred by personal59: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Nubian113 post=42144490][/quote]

Pls keep to sunnnah (straight path) never feel among May Allah help all the tru muslims

Sorry o I just notice the path of the salaf can u enlighten m on it pls

(1) (Reply)

Is This Hadith Authentic / Muslim Man Can Marries Non Muslim But Muslim Women Cannot. / In Islam Helping The Needy Is Religious Duty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.