Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) (72483 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by simondee93(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wat does dz one signifies pls?
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Bigdreams(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Eja opin aiye

Read my signature to download my free report on how to successfully start a bulk sms business.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
So na who the fish done come help has the emir gave this fish to his poor people close to him dat gift ve no relevance in the life of the reciever am just tryin to make a coMmon sense kissSo na who the fish done come help has the emir gave this fish to his poor people close to him dat gift ve no relevance in the life of the reciever am just tryin to make a coMmon sense
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by calabaman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
kennygee:
Na wa o.

I don't know why the lyrics "queen of the coast done dey find a nigga,Lord save me from Karishika" is coming to my head after seeing this pic.

nice picture
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
That fish is making sense.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by espn(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
slimzypink:
Dear nairalanders my boi friend said Messi is better than Mikel. Should i leave him?
please leave him for me! Cos mikel is better dan messi! Thanks
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by amunkita(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good...
People re now giving fish to avoid EFCC probe..
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by tarano: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ibi is a town and administrative district in Taraba State, Nigeria. The town is located on the south bank of the Benue River, opposite the influx of the much smaller Shemankar River. Both the Taraba River and the Donga River flow into the Benue within the LGA.

Ibi is one of the sixteen local government areas of Taraba State, and is governed by an elected chairman.

Cotton was one of the major crops of the area, steam powered cotton gins were established in Ibi in the early 1920s.[4]

The Nwonyo fishing festival is one of the major festivities in the area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibi,_Nigeria
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Am sure he will not eat that fish....
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
kenzysmith:
So na who the fish done come help has the emir gave this fish to his poor people close to him dat gift ve no relevance in the life of the reciever am just tryin to make a coMmon sense kissSo na who the fish done come help has the emir gave this fish to his poor people close to him dat gift ve no relevance in the life of the reciever am just tryin to make a coMmon sense
Stop please just stop undecided
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
See stew, ogbono soup, egusi soup, banga soup, point and kill pepper soup on top
Of one fish. Sen Dino we need pertake in the feast
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
slimzypink:
Dear nairalanders my boi friend said Messi is better than Mikel. Should i leave him?
who is ur boyfriend
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by misspicy(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Viktor1983:
WTF! that's some huge one.
Anyone know where this ibi place is situated?
Niger state,not far from kainji dam smiley

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by redcliff: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't know if anyone is seeing things my way about this man, Dino Melaye. This Dino has his eyes well fixed on 2019. Meanwhile, I'm still observing.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
that fish looks familiar, no be that one way dey for 50naira? cheesy
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
miqos02:
who is ur boyfriend

u
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm..

Dino needs Fayose to cut and prepare it for him.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by nihale001: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
nice one
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by nijanigga: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
that fish will make Dino grow bigger pot belly.If you start seeing Dino sleeping in senate sessions you know one of the reasons.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
End time gift
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2016
All these slippery characters.

Check my signature for dealer level advanced car computer diagnostics and repairs in ABUJA.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
I hope nor be human being them turn into fish dey pass as sacrifice. I nor trust any Nigeria politicia be it a pastor or Imam
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by nwekeg: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2016
nasw
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Priwillo: 12:56am On Jan 19, 2016
dz 1 is not big na wink
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by babyest22(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Lol..u get bad mouth
chronos:
"Oga titus"

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by StanleyEkene: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2016
nice one

A Hot Blue Film Of Blac Chyna’s Mum Has Been Released By A Snitch 21+ Oh (Watch Massive ‘Ukwuness)

Oh boy see clean yansh!!! Click to enjoy video>>>http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/a-blue-film-of-blac-chynas-mum-has-been-released-by-a-snitch-21-oh-watch-massive-ukwuness/
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by sparog(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2016
CACAWA:
lol

please be not deceived o people of little megabytes...

That is not a real fish o...

See my signature...my ministry is about to move o
this is a real fish bro, it is called lates niloticus, giwa 'n' ruwa in hausa, it is a freshwater fish and it can grow bigger than that, the one iin the picture has been refrigerated.
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by 123papas(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Carp fish
Re: Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Sure say no be person dem turn to fish so? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.