Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Web Developer Software Request - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer Software Request (709 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Web Developer Needed For A Sport Site / Challenges Faced By Nigerian Based Web Developer / Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Software Request by rockafela(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
Greetings to alll my fellow web developers in the house, as a matter of fact webdesign is d sweetest thng i ve ever learn and i love doing it, but along the way am a fresher but with key interest, there are some basic things we all know that we require to make it possible, those are the tools , i mean the softwares,

PLEASE MY FELLOW WEB-DEVELOPERS LET US TRY AND KEEP US UPDATE ON THE SOFTWARES,
please if anyone knows where we can get the full version of most softwares lets post it, cos it really xpensive to but here, it cost 7k to buy just one

example of such is

Xamp
swishmax

then there is another one that can be used to mirror a website

please if u know much about this software post the links where we can download dem

BIG THANKS TO QUADRILLO, DHTML, WEBDEZZI, AND LOTS MORE MORE, THUMB UP MEN MORE GREASE TO UR ELBOW
Re: Web Developer Software Request by profits1: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2009
If someone looks for serials for you through serial sites that work would you like it brother? then I can try
Re: Web Developer Software Request by nitation(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2009
software piracy is illegal!

- nitation
Re: Web Developer Software Request by TechPros(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ nitation
grin what of the windows i saw on ur system? grin grin
Re: Web Developer Software Request by nitation(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
I don't use windows that often, but yes the only vista I have was bought from HI-FI corporation in Faerie Glen.

- nitation
Re: Web Developer Software Request by fxmaxony(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2009
grab this easy to use web development sofware free within the next 24 hrs WebSite X5 Smart 7, visit www.giveawayoftheday.com and download and install it with the registeration free, if you dont know how to use it contact me, its a good developer tool for your arsenal
Re: Web Developer Software Request by rockafela(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
@fxmaxtony thanks a lot i will be trying it now, i will appreciate it if i can get things am looking for there.

thumb up @fxm
Re: Web Developer Software Request by lojik(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
I can help anyone who uses MDM Zinc 3.0(www.multidmedia.com). A wrapper for .swf files.

I purchased a licensed copy so i can use it without worrying about the watermark. You can use the trial version for all your projects and when you want to do compilation for your final job, you can come around and i'll do that for you and there'll be no watermark on ur finished job.
Re: Web Developer Software Request by TechPros(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
@nitation
wink
Re: Web Developer Software Request by nitation(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
Yes Tech Pros

- nitation

(1) (Reply)

Your Website In Google First Page In 48 Hours / We Need The Services Of Good Website Builder ! / The Images Are Not Getting The Google Cache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.