Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus (978 Views)

The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / BREAKING: Armed Bandits Invade Amaechi’s Ward, Hijack Electoral Materials / Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by boman2014: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
The management of the Nigerian Premier League champions
Enyimba have confirmed that armed robbers attacked the
team around Okene, Kogi state on the way to Kaduna for the
Super Four tournament today January 18.

The home team supporters still in a jubilant mood
It was disclosed that the team surrendered all their valuables
to the men of the underworld, but no one was hurt in the
attack.

The club revealed details of of the attack on their official twitter
account.

We can confirm that our team bus was attacked by armed
robbers this afternoon in Okene, Kogi State on our way to
Kaduna for the #SuperFour .

— Enyimba FC (@EnyimbaFC) January 18, 2016

Thankfully, there were no injuries during this unfortunate
incident. Players and officials were however stripped of all
valuables.

— Enyimba FC (@EnyimbaFC) January 18, 2016

As at time of reporting, Naij.com was yet to contact officials of
the club to comment on the robbery.

https://www.naij.com/700187-breaking-robbers-attack-premier-league-clubs-team-bus.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23superfour&s=typd&x=17&y=15

Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Iamlordgee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
OK
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by alienvirus: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Not good
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Theyveedo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
B
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by politricks: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
People have been complaining of this okene place and i dont know what government is doing to stop this criminality. I just hope this new governor will do something to forestall this menace.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by meforyou1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
politricks:
People have been complaining of this okene place and i dont know what government is doing to stop this criminality. I just hope this new governor will do something to forestall this menace.
that okene is a terrible town. About 5 years ago when I was travelling for a burial with my family, we encountered a terrible holdup in okene around 12 noon.
While we were wondering what was going on, we saw one guy with a pistol running, ran past our car, while 2 boys were pursuing him. One with a stick and the other with stones. And the pistol boy will turn, shoot at them and continue running.
It was like a movie.
We spent over 3 hours in that holdup. A robbery incidence. At broad light in the centre of the town.
It was terrible.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Henhe henhe ,because they are SE.The world is watching
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can't they afford to use chartered flights, after all they are champions

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by politricks: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Emmagenius:
I have never seen a tribe as insecure as you guys before.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Lanretoye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Attack!?,Shay dem no get defenders in the vehicle ni?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ikpeazu sef
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lanretoye:
Attack!?,Shay dem no get defenders in the vehicle ni?
hahahaha madt mancheesy
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by Mekus68: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Emmagenius:
Thats ydey dont want us to go. So that they will be attacking us left, right and center. God wont let dem succeed.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by omoelesa(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Armed robbers or IPOB youth.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Enyimba Team Bus by MXrep: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
politricks:
I have never seen a tribe as insecure as you guys before.
Shvt up my friend, where is your sense of humour??

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Wants To Stop His Trial / Ekiti Gate: Evidence Been Review Right Now On Channelstv, Please Watch! / Guess Who Buhari Will Blame Next Week, Win #1000 Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.