Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown (22750 Views)

Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by godoluwa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
APC ZOMBIE will defend this hypocrisy because they are hypocrite.
Chai! e no go beta for d generation of dat general wey gve secret order to execute fela using poisonous injection
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by sam90s(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
If him like make him carry the instutitute enter him bedroom...

Why are you ok with that?
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by emajoe: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Anything that will bring CHANGE now is accepted.
We all know the constant thing that will still remain is CHANGE.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by aganjohn71: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
make Una leave Gen burantashi alone ohhh him need where him and him guys Go fit they use do press up.........
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by ican2020: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Observing and watching
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is the next actions that matter to me most
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by merits(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
queenstll:
I day come make I chop this bread finish
baby wait ooo,let me join you with my cooked beans.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by Bigii(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
queenstll:
I day come make I chop this bread finish
salivatingkiss
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by jonili(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Whatever
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by Firefire(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
I blame Jonathan embarassed
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by mikki123(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
I condemn in totality the nepotistic action of Nigeria COAS... fake change
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by babafirst(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
politricks:
Why is the topic different from its content. The topic said 'moves' and the article said 'planned relocation'.
That is how people send misleading messages.They did not even give us a source of the planned re-location,eg. a letter or signal signed by the COAS or any of his right hand men ordering the re-location of the institute.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by babafirst(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
tooman:
hhhhmmm TOPIC: BURUTAI MOVES
CONTENT: COAS wan relocate
Smh
SMH too,I wonder ohhh.Op just wants to start a riot.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by adanusam: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
What does this burutai mean sef wot is biu known for mak he take em time cox dasukigate na small
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by the1freethinker(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
dukie25:

What's next?

Buhari moving Aso Rock to Daura?

Lalasticlala do you agree with this move?

It's very sad that instead of thinking on how to fight BH he is planning on taking our facilities to his village where the said Boko Haram insurgency started in the 1st place

1 Like

Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by demoore1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Okay. Whatever that helps in this fight is welcome
which FIGHT ARE YOU FU***TALKING ABOUT.?? I PRAY THE RELOCATE YOUR HOME AND OFFICE TO biu
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by aloeman15(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
I thought the army's command centre was moved to the northeast? And isn't the northeast also the location of the multinational jtf? This must be a false alarm. Abi?
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by tooman: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
babafirst:
SMH too,I wonder ohhh.Op just wants to start a riot.

end time op

1 Like

Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by basadenet: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
That is selfishness in play here.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
demoore1:

which FIGHT ARE YOU FU***TALKING ABOUT.?? I PRAY THE RELOCATE YOUR HOME AND OFFICE TO biu

The North East fight. Bros, no need for such prayer because it can never happen. I am based in South South and even if I have any biz in Biu, I go with heavy security who are equal to tye task of safe guarding me.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
politricks:
Why is the topic different from its content. The topic said 'moves' and the article said 'planned relocation'.
How would you have read if it wasn't captured that way? This is prevalent in journalism. possibly a trick to sell their ideas.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by mebrahyeem(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
politrick s:
Why is the topic different from its content. The topic said 'moves' and the article said 'planned relocatio. n'.
. Such an embarassment To jornalism
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by AnanseK(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't think this right although it was Malu who brought it to Benue. Two wrongs are still wrong.
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by Freksy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
anonimi:
And this is the change, not so
No difference from those they replaced.
Actually there is a difference- WORSE!!!
We have been SCAMMED walahi embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295800_3244741fbimg1450784049468jpegf31986bba423747c410ab0bdd748a08c_jpeg_jpeg1e155ce833b920606a5e5440b4db8ba1

1 Like

Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by glossy6(f): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Na Borno BH dey now so he gotta move d school there😀
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by buskie13(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=crixtex post=42101060][email]Dis burutai dey forget say ba just 4 quick years e fit get to remain as COAS O.. Burutai ronu o.. ronu...
No let dem do u pass dasuki o[/email]
Re: Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown by orisa37: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
As part of the overall plans for locating strategic security infrastructures, it's the responsibility of the Federal Executive Council to do what Buratai is endeavoring to run away with. Ihejirika would have used it to support Biafra. Buratai too may be planning to give Training in Technology to Bokoharam
and counter any opposition from the Shiites, Sunnis, bokoharam counter insurgency and so on. Leave the School where it is now in Benue, but when Sambisa is translated into a Tourist Attraction, a branch of the School can be arranged in Buratai.s Village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! / Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits / Abiola: Babagana Kingibe Recognized As Former Vice President, Bags GCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.