Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Social Media And Girl Madness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Social Media And Girl Madness (578 Views)

Convert 1600 Naira To A 30k To 50k Monthly Using Your Social Media And Mobile Ph / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Gtext Media And Investment Unveils Start-up Solutions, Digital Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media And Girl Madness by Honesty007(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
You call it obsession, i call it such Madness because the bad side of the social media give every individual another side of life.Someone decent may be termed indecent online and someone gentle may become a flirt on social Media.Such is the case and the way some girls/women live on and through the social media is surprising.
Here are some reasons
Authenthicity vs Fraudulence.
A girl who bathed up to take some cool pics ,did so just to get attention,hook up with some men and get connections,contacts and if so get laid.
The badside here is that there is less communication in the real life with the same people they meet online after getting hook up, and laid.
The social media makes one to do crazy things sometimes,you can carry an identity that doesn' t potray the real situation of things and your life in real life.
We all know the fake curves,boobs,packs,and other areas displayed by ladies/women.
The social media affords a married woman to flirt and cheat on her husband.All she has to do is paste nude or half unclad pics online when her husband is not around and send it to her lovers.
In fact,it contains a lot of evils.I as a person always make sure i call whoever is a facebook friend or twitter to make sure its actually them as potrayed.

2)Identity Theft vs Original identity: call it whatever u can but a Third party may have hacked ur fbk,twitter or instagram account and paste wrong comments or things you don't or can never say in real life.
Your integrity is at stake @ the moment.This is soo bad when you get impersonated and used and duped .The funniest thing is that it is someone you know that can do these types of things.If you are the type that fails to clear your browsing history from your phone or from the computer u used in a cyber then your identity is at stake.
3)Propaganda: Lies about the way you look.lies about your life. Rumours and also many things which others would say to over expand you above measure or to undermine you.We can see a lot of lies on social media by individuals and corporate bodies.
4)scandals/scams-yeah if u get whipped or have been scammed by fake websites, then you know that its painful. Yahooboys mostly use love websites and upload pics of fine ladies. When you add them u are on your way to be scammed or get ur account hacked.Its all about Money make and only the guillable would fall.
Precaution:p pls call any friend you have added to ascertain their authenticity for any purpose. Don't get scammed!!!!

Money.
Re: Social Media And Girl Madness by viktor88: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
u are right
Re: Social Media And Girl Madness by Iamlordgee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Business Plan Competition / Please I Need Someone To Help Me / Nigeria Bank With Lowest Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.