Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Forexclubonline: Presents Free Online Forex Trading Course - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forexclubonline: Presents Free Online Forex Trading Course (792 Views)

Forex Sequence System!best For Forex Trading! / Forexclubonline: Presents Free Online Forex Trading Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forexclubonline: Presents Free Online Forex Trading Course by Marknor(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2006
Hello Guys,
I have some good news for you, something you might have been waiting for or would like to hear. This is your chance
to benefit from this great offer;

FOREXCLUBONLINE: PRESENTS FREE ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE

THIS COURSE IS STRICTLY FOR ONLY SINCERE, FAITHFUL AND PATIENT PEOPLE. I WOULDN’T WANT ANY ONE WITH DUBIOUS, CHEATING INTENTION OR PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE:
1. Access to trading with one of best FOREX Brokers in the World.
2. Earn 8% to 12% of your principal deposit every week while you sleep.
3. Free Online Forex Tutorial via Yahoo Messenger.
4. Purchasing your e-gold at a cheaper rate.
5. Access to Forex Technical Analysis that guides you to trade on FOREX.
6. Access to Demo acct where you will practice for 30 days before going to Live Trading.
7. Access to Daily World Forex Market Forecast.
Interested persons should go to http://www.forexclubonline..com or
Carefully follow the Enrollment Procedure below.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE:
Please Make Sure You Are Qualified. See qualifications below.
If you are enrolling for Managed Accounts, send me an email to forexclb@yahoo.com with subject “ ENROLL ME FOR ONLINE FOREX COURSE” stating;
1. Your Name
2. Phone number (gsm)
3. E-mail address
4. Yahoo ID if different from the e-mail.
Once I receive your email, within two (2) days you will receive a follow up email from me stating the details of your Online Course both Day, Time and Duration

Glad to see you join the World Largest Online Trading Place. The FOREX market.

Marknor C.
Admin
FOREXCLUBONLINE
Email: forexclb@yahoo.com
Tel: 234-08038670528
Re: Forexclubonline: Presents Free Online Forex Trading Course by kioboy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2006
Marknor:

Hello Guys,
I have some good news for you, something you might have been waiting for or would like to hear. This is your chance
to benefit from this great offer;

Marknor
well good to see a nigerian that want to offer forex trading COURSE free of charge. but what you are doing is simply referral hunting
in case you need more programs that is more reliable than forex-united, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Gold / Please Help Me To Make Money Online / Biz Opportunity - Myshopping Genie - Earn Money Per Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.