Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,508 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State (15503 Views)

Lassa Fever Spreads To Osun, One Dead, 40 Isolated / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by qdat(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2016
wish her safe and recovery...
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Howcomes(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
http://www.morelight.ml/2016/01/healthwhat-we-should-know-about-lassa.html?m=1

What needs to be done to address the threat of Lassa fever?
Further educating people in high-risk areas about ways to decrease rodent populations in their homes will aid in the control and prevention of Lassa fever. Other challenges include developing more rapid diagnostic tests and increasing the availability of the only known drug treatment, ribavirin. Research is presently under way to develop a vaccine for Lassa fever.

http://www.morelight.ml/2016/01/healthwhat-we-should-know-about-lassa.html?m=1

Please visit the link to Health:WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LASSA FEVER-by morelight.ml
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by sidneyj(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
hmmm..... every rat is a trait now.

this an open door for those selling rat poison and rat gum it will now turn to made in china
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe this will keep jobless Fayose busy

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Emekamex(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Like play like play, this sh(it) will soon spread to all 36 states.
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by timpaker(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
undecided

Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by 3kay945(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Oռʟʏ ɢօɖ ҡռօաs ɦօա ʍaռʏ ʀats/ʍօʊsɛ I ɖօռ ҡɨʟʟ sɨռċɛ քast 2աɛɛҡs.

Rats աɨʟʟ aʟʍօst ɮɛ ɨռ ɛxtɨռċtɨօռ ɮʏ tɦɛ tɨʍɛ Nɨɢɛʀɨaռ aʀɛ tɦʀօʊɢɦ աɨtɦ tɦɛʍ.

3 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by amosyanyan(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2016
There's no teaching hospital at ido Ekiti, it's a medical center

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Sijo01:
If ebola that has no cure could be managed and eradicated, why can't this government do same to ordinary ebola that has cure?
What is this one saying?
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by vroom(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2016
skup008:
May God save us from this deadly virus.... if this thing should spread enter some areas in lag, as it was said that the virus are easily transmitted through rats....na make doctors dey run komot for hospital o

The whole shomolu/bariga don wipe be that
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by luthorcorp: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2016
op you should try posting the pics of victims and co not the smokes and screens we were seeing during Ebola period ooo
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Oshin56(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Later they will tell us not eat bush meat again devil must be a liar
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by maureen546: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
The God of Ebenezer will not let such sickness to come near us ijn Amen
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Tosyne2much please be careful embarassed
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by mumihaja(f): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Thesame God that saved us from ebola will protect us from lassa

Now available.
Male fertility Chinese pills-Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan-boost counts, motility and morphology
Female fertility Chinese pills- Taojing Cu Wan Yu-boost ovulation, progesterone, clear tubal adhesions
Clean Point tampon-unblock tubes and cleans uterus
Instead Softcups
Ovulation and pregnancy strips-Easy@home product
Send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much please be careful embarassed
Baba, na to dey very careful oooooo cheesy

Na money to chop I still dey find, no be money wey I go use cure lassa fever cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, na to dey very careful oooooo cheesy

Na money to chop I still dey find, no be money wey I go use cure lassa fever cheesy
dem say make we nor dey drink garri ooooo. cheesy

If hunger cash u, kukuma sleep grin
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by ifeomaekol(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm, chineke biko kwa ooooo.
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
dem say make we nor dey drink garri ooooo. cheesy

If hunger cash u, kukuma sleep grin
Me wey still blast garri ystdy afternoon. That garri abstinence no go work oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me wey still blast garri ystdy afternoon. That garri abstinence no go work oooo cheesy cheesy
looool. Lick close up cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Nickymezor(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
undecided.... prevention is berra dan cure ooo
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by skup008(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2016
vroom:

The whole shomolu/bariga don wipe be that
grin

Mushin, Ajegunle, Orile....just mention a few sha
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Nickymezor:
undecided.... prevention is berra cure ooo
Lemme try and see if I can do without it today or what do you think ? cool
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Nickymezor(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme try and see if I can do without it today or what do you think ? cool
okay oo. I hope u can
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by optm(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
olojuede01:
It was learnt that the patient was admitted to hospital on Sunday and treated for Malaria and Typhoid fever without any corresponding improvement in her health condition.

Is there no test for Lassa fever? So because she was treated for malaria and Typhoid na im be say automatically na lassa fever? angry angry angryWhy cant it be ebola as it also has similar symptoms

gud observation Hw cn dey Jst make a diagnosis in such manner
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by olojuede01: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
optm:
gud observation Hw cn dey Jst make a diagnosis in such manner
Now anybody with feverish feeling and headache na lassa fever
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Moz22: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aminat508..
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Aminat508(f): 3:24am On Jan 27, 2016
angry
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by ichommy(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
must u do this? undecided u actually wants everyone to knw I sent u a mail, cant u pass yr information here without the bolded ? Saw your mention yesterday when u quoted "amiloaded", I sent u a mail to tell u I am not the one operating that account it is someone that is working for me(content writer)

cheesy grin
Re: Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State by Moz22: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
must u do this? undecided u actually wants everyone to knw I sent u a mail, cant u pass yr information here without the bolded ? Saw your mention yesterday when u quoted "amiloaded", I sent u a mail to tell u I am not the one operating that account it is someone that is working for me(content writer)
oopps..didn't knw u'll take offence off this. There was no way I could reply u via pm cos I didn't knw what u sent..and besides why would I want err'one to see this..em no kid. Well if u are pissed, don't be offended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 / COVID-19 Update For September 24 2020 In Nigeria - (5,333 Tested) / Anambra Records First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.