Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo (47355 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by porrigeyam(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Gene over all ladies.... can't imagine she's igbo..she looks so black American... love u lots gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
I've always admired this woman !!
Role on !!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
pix not dated. so...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Israelsaidu(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Oya dab!!....we need an emoji for dabbing. sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by free2ryhme: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
CR77:
Bad belle make we see ur own face

why the bad blood i only stated the obvious your ranting and other comments will never change the obvious
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
My crush 10 years ago and today, look at her again, i don't understand her beauty, it's simply classic
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Mehn, this lady doesnt age @ all.. Hw nice smiley Grt genes... kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by sirjakez(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Jan. 19. Happy birthday to me...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by E383: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Benefits of being petite. She is adorable.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by hashtagg(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Speechless3 post=42104304]yea
chidimma type of look but cuter [/quot

You're looking familiar Abi na me dey see some Familiar spirits? wink
THELMA KACHI??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
TheNextAce:
She looks beautiful. Please future wife, take a queue from her grin

A queue cheesy
As in your future wife should stand behind genny Yes, marry Genny then marry ya future wife cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by tellwisdom: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
I cant remember drinking beer, looking at her face sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by 123papas(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
its the cold. everybody looks younger in winter. Also applicable in the morgue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by lilyheaven: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2016
edwife:
Ageless beauty. kiss kiss
would she ever grow wrinkles on her skin?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by tranxo(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
You guys @ yaba left are on break again?
that was supposed to be a compliment na.....no matter how dry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
hashtagg:

awwww! cheesy who you be?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Toks2008(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
SharonCute:
wow... such a young beauty

Im still cute,im still young..na the thing wey dey decieve many of us be that...old age no dey show suddenly/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by 123papas(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
its clue not queue grin
TheNextAce:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2016
tranxo:
that was supposed to be a compliment na.....no matter how dry.

Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by iamjdee(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2016
That's ma Dream Gurl over there! cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by edwife(f): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2016
lilyheaven:

would she ever grow wrinkles on her skin?

She will but later in life. I am blessed with this type of gene,my granny can give you a run for your money. grin

It has nothing to do with money but good diet, exercises, good environment and definitely good gene. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Evidence of staying fit! smiley

Love her!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by JoeCutie(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2016
The girlfriend I never had. Me love you like kilode. kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Otapipia: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
You guys @ yaba left are on break again?

Lol, you wan tear my belle with laff. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by finestiyke(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
TheNextAce:

Cue not queue. You're wecome

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by francizy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
See how beautiful she looks without makeover. Girls got to know that if you ain't beautiful without makeup then you ain't beautiful. Wish there was a "no makeup day" instead of the useless "no pant/bra day"...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by toprealman: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Teewhy2:
If you have money to maintain your self, you can remain young even though you are above 60 years. And you can be 18 years and look 60 years, if you don't have money to maintain your sef.
The main thing in life is for you to have money to meet up with your needs as at when due and that where your mates are spending money, GOD should not allow you spend only mouth.
Are you saying that OBJ, Atiku, Bamanga Tukur, Dangote, Adenuga are all poor because they all look old to me, going by your theory?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
free2ryhme:
It does not change the fact that she is 36.

Genevieve cant be 36. I remember the first movie i saw her in was 'the only nigerian girl' and she was best friends to one virgin like that. So shes telling me she was like 16 then. Genevieve should be in her early 40's.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by free2ryhme: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
janellemonae:

Genevieve cant be 36. I remember the first movie i saw her in was 'the only nigerian girl' and she was best friends to one virgin like that. So shes telling me she was like 16 then. Genevieve should be in her early 40's.

anything wey una like make una do i don tire jare

no be me born her and bound to make errors in judgment i rest my case
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Daresh(f): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Daminaj1:
She did not caption the photo because it is too cute for words

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAsGEPTOOtY/?taken-by=genevievennaji

Is it me or she looks 20? kiss

cc:lalasticlala

She's not 36
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Daminaj1(f): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
janellemonae:

See that is the age she has declared.

I am a big genevieve fan and I know the age she declared on her first website back in the day
It is nothing like what she claims now and I know what I am saying.

I think I still have one f those mails I was naive to believe she sent me on independence day some years back.
Now that I know better, a PA must have sent it to us Die hard Genevieve fans.
While I have outgrown that fanaticism , I still remember! But let us all accept she is 36 Biko
Is it your birthday...lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
yea

chidimma type of look but cuter
. That your environment looks Python infested. Careful dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Shuts Down Shoprite Onitsha As He Visits Ingoliment Gold (video) / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.