Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo (15796 Views)

PDP Members In Beeri Defect To APC In Rivers State, Tear Their Membership Card / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2016
It's seems the pdp is rearranging to claim the whole of south south...Hmmmm. ..
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Dem don see say no show for them for apc.Them come decamped.Hungry people.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by georgementday(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Oshiomole is the one killing Apc in Edo state with his antifriendly policies. The youths in Edo are tired
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by stanuplane(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2016
At this point, right thinking Nigerians should be tired of both APC and PDP cos they re all the same. Even though one is worse than the other. We should all be looking to the minority parties cos they re usually the ones that have the more honest and credible candidates.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2016
lomprico:

Pdp to apc

I hate APC with passion, Check me out!

APC, Party of professional liars and career propagandist.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2016
debraobas:
of course pdp has d highest nuba of vote during d presidential election wen they use d millitary 4 a show of shame, even journalist were asked 2 sit on d floor. Edo will vote 4 credibility nt apc nor pdp.

Any other party apart from APC...

And if you must know, my maternal side is Edo, so I have ears close to ground in that state... APC is going nowhere!
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

Edo had a terrible experience with PDP under Igbinedion. PDP is NOT the dominant party in Edo.

Hope you know Oshobaba is pushing his luck too far??
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by lazborn(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
500 ke?for which state again?edo state?hell no!!!anyway pdp is taking ova my state sha
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by HRich(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
PDP will reclaim Edo State. I've been there, I've seen the signs. Power belongs to the people. PDP! Power!!
And one ugly thing about women defecting, Their Children will join them. Their husband will likely join them. Their reletion will join them. If each of the women have 10 Children they will join them. You can then tell how many new members PDP now got in Edo.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Frying pan to fire! The difference is not that much.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by viczing(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:
Political prostitutes.

To me all this defectors lack moral, they have nothing to offer the masses but looking for where to loot the state resources.

Selfish set of politicians we have in Nigeria. undecided

They defected cos of lack of good governance from apc and you call them prostitutes, people who ain't in govt nawa 4 u ooo
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by nickxtra(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
Edo is 100% PDP! Just as it was in the Presidential elections, so it will be in the State...Whoever doesn't like it can go and die!
Why are u contradicting yourself? Edo is 100% PDP, yet in the presidential elections, even as the ruling party at the centre and the huge money they threw around, it got less than 60% percent of votes. In the state assembly elections, it got about 15% of assembly members. You guys are just dreaming.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2016
nickxtra:
Why are u contradicting yourself? Edo is 100% PDP, yet in the presidential elections, even as the ruling party at the centre and the huge money they threw around, it got less than 60% percent of votes. In the state assembly elections, it got about 15% of assembly members. You guys are just dreaming.

You dey fear? Na you wan tell me wetin dey sup for my state?
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by nickxtra(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2016
HRich:
And one ugly thing about women defecting, Their Children will join them. Their husband will likely join them. Their reletion will join them. If each of the women have 10 Children they will join them. You can then tell how many new members PDP now got in Edo.
Poor reasoning from you. So, in your mind, every family members belong to same political party? In my family, we have different political ideology, for which we are all scattered in different parties.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by HRich(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2016
nickxtra:
Poor reasoning from you. So, in your mind, every family members belong to same political party? In my family, we have different political ideology, for which we are all scattered in different parties.
It all depends.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by lomprico(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Firefire:

I hate APC with passion, Check me out!

APC, Party of professional liars and career propagandist.
Lol
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Bizibi(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
PDP will reclaim Edo State. I've been there, I've seen the signs. Power belongs to the people. PDP! Power!!
they won't,PDP aren't serious in the state
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by nickxtra(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:

You dey fear? Na you wan tell me wetin dey sup for my state?
Am not a stranger, mind u.
Re: 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
omusiliyu:

What you posted happen in a movie...

It was the other way round in reality.

PDP cleared all the 6 states in south south for GEJ.

and what did that get him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / 2023: Hope For South Eastern President Dims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.