Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? (1388 Views)

Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Igbos Should Stop Abusing Yoruba NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by kingdompropty: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just read a thread this evening created by one Yoruba lady that goes by the name" Ibotic", where she said she is leaving IPOB .Going through her profile you will notice.

1. She says Shukwu abiama instead of Chukwu Okike Abiama which means GOD in Igbo language typical of the yoruba's then I got wondering if the Yoruba's are now members of IPOB.

2. You don't announce your leaving an association as you didn't tell us when you were joining.

3. The whole story looks like the tales we hear only in the SW.

Igbo Amaka grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Psylas(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm an Igbo and I'm not part of IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by VickyRotex(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingdompropty:
Just read a thread this evening created by one Yoruba lady that goes by the name" Ibotic", where she said she is leaving IPOB .Going through her profile you will notice.

1. She says Shukwu abiama instead of Chukwu Okike Abiama which means GOD in Igbo language typical of the yoruba's then I got wondering if the Yoruba's are now members of IPOB.

2. You don't announce your leaving an association as you didn't tell us when you are joining.

3. The whole story looks like the tales we hears only in the SW.

Igbo Amaka grin

Tales you "hears" indeed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Elchappo: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Psylas:

Then u re an ANUMANU....

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Samirana360(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Psylas:
Go 2 hell

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by tubouncen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Which of the yorubas?
Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingdompropty:

2. You don't announce your leaving an association as you didn't tell us when you were joining.

3. The whole story looks like the tales we hear only in the SW.

Igbo Amaka grin

ibotic is the same as ccoolitempa, whose real name is Bayo adetunji formerly known as ilugunboy an old bald man at 55years and a personal friend of the sole protectionist.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by blackbreed25(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Psylas:

you mumu wearing convers since 1967
Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
I saw the thread too...
But I didn't even bother commenting

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by GenbIoodykiller: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

ibotic is the same as ccoolitempa, whose real name is Bayo adetunji formerly known as ilugunboy an old bald man at 55years and a personal friend of the sole protectionist.

upper cut

55 years and still dey misbehave.

this guy must be a bastard oo

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Yhinkss(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
In your dreams

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

upper cut

55 years and still dey misbehave.

this guy must be a bastard oo
you're still alive? Wasn't it you the military shot dead in front that beer parlor at aba earlier on today?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by GenbIoodykiller: 4:43am On Jan 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
you're still alive? Wasn't it you the military shot dead in front that beer parlor at aba earlier on today?
mpa i

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Psylas(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Elchappo:

Then u re an ANUMANU....

Otele
Re: Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? by Elchappo: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Psylas:

Otele

Nke Nna gi

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Nigeria's Cultural, Ethnic And Religious Diversity - Coolhamid / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.