Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures (21806 Views)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore / NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE Team 4: Geniuses are born not made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Pearlygates: 5:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Great news, kudos to the state govt, teachers, the kids and their parents

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by GenbIoodykiller: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
Ndi igbo kwenu! When gej said igbos are d brain box of d country, some people called for his crucifixion, now he's being vindicated. When it comes to having sharp kids, you cant help but giv it to d igbos. Igbos lead, others follow. Proudly anambranian.

nne which side of Anambra kiss
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by arinzest: 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Obodo oma, light of the nation. Invest in education, invest in the future.

We did it in WAEC, now its debates

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Yanks101:
Of what use is this? Debates, good and noble as they are, is not a priority or a educational necessity with respect to the societal and developmental need of the eastern region today.
Too much talk and very little technical output is one of the problems of the african continent.
Anambra and the entire eastern region need to focus on STEM courses and technical aptitude to propel the region to home-grown industrialization even in the midst of surrounding backwardness in a potentially failed nation state.
It is possible.
The east is not lagging behind in that department either.

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Why was this thread quietly moved to education section without at least placing it on the homepage? Seun Obinoscopy Mynd44..This is a homepage material. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Kangol99(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2016
OK
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by asEdeyHOT: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticlala how many times will u put this on FP?

Is this being sponsored?
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by ajepako(f): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Congratulations Anambra state

Congratulations, Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by wristbangle: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2016
raker300:
This is not the kinda news some people want to hear...

This is the kind of news I love to hear as a yoruba guy. Congrats to the young lads, people of anambra, igbos and Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Agbalanze(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Haters will scream and shout "private centres oo" whenever they see Anambra state at the top in WAEC and NECO. Just wondering what they will say now...
Anambra adigo mma!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by dapizy02(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Umu Igbo makin us proud since 1904, respect 2 Baba Nmamdi Azikiwe..... Name checkers ll cover deir faces in shame....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by kraftykc(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Yanks101:
Of what use is this? Debates, good and noble as they are, is not a priority or a educational necessity with respect to the societal and developmental need of the eastern region today.
Too much talk and very little technical output is one of the problems of the african continent.
Anambra and the entire eastern region need to focus on STEM courses and technical aptitude to propel the region to home-grown industrialization even in the midst of surrounding backwardness in a potentially failed nation state.
It is possible.

Lol... U are seriously shooting yourself in the foot with each sentence. In one breath u castigated education and in the second you advocate for the product of education.... Lol this is not a very good post.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by kraftykc(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
NoreenUG:
Wait. does obiano bleach? shocked lipsrsealed

Lol wetin join this one for the topic sef!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by marley145: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
proudly anambra entity

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by scachy(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Choi!!
My Anambra, home of unmatchable Intellectuals.

HIT LIKE IF YOU ADMIRE THIS COLOSSAL ACHIEVEMENT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by scachy(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2016
NoreenUG:
Wait. does obiano bleach? shocked lipsrsealed
grin grin
Wanted to ask u that question oooo grin
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2016
we are proud of what we are. Biafr@nx

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Sunofgod:
not surprised . . .Super Race!

ndi ohin
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Ds kids re 100% Smarter than the dullard of Daura angry
We are not in any way supposed to be part of ths Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by toprealman: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Drawn from various PUBLIC schools...I rest my case!
The so called private schools I see around is just annoying. Imagine sending your ward to a school were they cannot play football during break, run around and enjoy the beauty of attending a proper school.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Abel202: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Great as always. Congrats!!!
Everyone knows where the brains reside in this country.
But one president will be deceiving himself by appointing only Northerners who are products of the quota system in sensitive positions. And you still wonder why this nation is as disfunctional as it is.
How will a nation that only makes use of its fourth eleven ever progress, na wao..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by amy4Christ20: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
kudos to them. Am proud of my state Anambra.LIGHT OF THE NATION.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Gh0stFreak: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2016
hardywaltz:
Always proud of my home state Anambra We lead others follow...
i thought you were from rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Relic2020:

Shattap there...which Ekiti? Don't derail this thread with propaganda.
cheesy grin
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by ifeomaekol(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Relic2020:
Look at how beautiful and organized they are. They can't be Nigerians...They are Biazfrans.

Compare these beautiful pics of Biazfrans to those of Nigerians below...see the difference
https://www.nairaland.com/2873449/el-rufai-launches-free-meals-students
oh pls stp all ds biafra stuff, d church cnt b praying for one nigeria n d peace of nigeria n ur here writting 'they r biafrans.' Allow God to heal ds country, if biafra will come God ll make it happen peacefully nt wt blood shed biko.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
Ndi igbo kwenu! When gej said igbos are d brain box of d country, some people called for his crucifixion, now he's being vindicated. When it comes to having sharp kids, you cant help but giv it to d igbos. Igbos lead, others follow. Proudly anambranian.
Asa mumy longtime wink
Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
I thank lord for making me a Christian
I thank lord for making me an igbo
I thank lord for making me anambra
I also thank lord for making role models for igbo kids
I thank lord for the envy igbo get

I thank lord for these kids

I finally say congratulations to these kids for keeping and putting igbo tribe in map once again.

can haters take cyanide tea

good morning my people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by Depot(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2016
If it's to be organised in Nigeria, na the almajiris for win. Anambra amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by adorablelove: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Way them...........way say na only biznesss anambra state pple sabi!!!!!!!!!!!!una dey hear am as e dey hot!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by tonychristopher: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice ones ...

Just keep the flag flying

Igbo Amaka
Anambra di mma
Chukwu dube igbo

Okeipku na asadike kedu nke na eme?

Ka m si unu happy new year

Akwa udo di?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For 2014 GCE Candidates / Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) / Makurdi Varsity Accepts Fg’s Decision Of Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.