Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE (1583 Views)

C'of'o Properties In Port Harcourt! / Petrol Station For Sale On Itire Road/surulere Area - N600 Million / Give-away Duplex With C'of'o In Port Harcourt (#23m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Petrol Station For Sale in Port Harcourt:

We offer, a functional filling station located at Airport Road, Port Harcourt,
with Four PMS, One Kerosene, One Diesel, Lube bay, shop, offices, dedicated transformer, on 2plots.
Title is C'of'O. Price: N250m.

Pls Only Serious Inquiries:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultants & Property Managers)
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
==============

Lets add colour and beauty to your interior and exterior, visit: www.interiorexteriorarts..com
==============
Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
see pics below.

Serious clients should contact 07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2016
You NEED or HAVE properties in Port Harcourt for: LEASE, SALE, LET or you want to BUY? You need a profesional advisory on property management and control? we can help!

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

==============

Lets add colour and beauty to your interior and exterior, visit: www.interiorexteriorarts..com
==============

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Selling...
Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
We offer For Lease a 29 rooms hotel with poolside, dedicated transformer, event hall, bar/restaurant and ample parking lot @Rumodumaya/eliozu link rd. Port Harcourt.

Price: #300k per mnt.

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

==============

==============

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
FOR SALE:

We offer for sale a well positioned 7 Plots corner piece Land on Haastrup Street, off Eligbam/Orazi Link Road,
Port Harcourt. The Land can be assessed either from Ebony/Orazi road or from Eligbam road on haastrup street,
it is five minutes drive from GRA Port Harcourt. The land is suitable for a hotel, school, church, residential or any purpose.
Title: Registered Deed.
Price: N120m (One Hundred and Twenty Million naira)

Pls Contact:

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805
Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
How can we cover your parking lot, varender and space from the rain and sun? We have durable and rugged carport tarpaulin that suits your taste and fancy.

Inquiries:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15 Ebony/Orazi Road,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
07063249904, 08188573805

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
"Every Poor Man, is a Poor Thinker"~ David Ibeyomie

"Wealth is a function of Your ability to Think and Act"~ Gideon-Wealth
==========

I present to you a rare opportunity for ANYBODY to create LASTING and LEGITIMATE wealth through Real Estate. I call it "Real Estate Wealth". In my book, practical secrets are revealed how even YOU can start making CONTINUOUS earning from Real Estate transactions FOR LIFE! I did not mistake when i said FOR LIFE! You dont need to have a degree certificate to make this money, never! You dont need an office to start this business, never! You dont even need a god father, never! What you need is GOD almighty and KNOWLEDGE!

How can you achieve this? Very simple. Just be loyal to follow me to the end. The best way to achieve success is following the paths of an already successful man. By the grace of God, i am a successful Real Estate Practitioner at my level. If you wish to create wealth, you have to be hungry and taste for QUALITY INFORMATION. There are levels of information. Some information will put peanuts into your wallet, while some information will put millions in your pocket.

I present to you an information that will CONTINUALLY put Millions of Naira in cash to your pocket CONTINUOUSLY and FOR LIFE! But note: you MUST be willing to know how this stuff works! If you are ready to make the best decision in your life, then be ready to take the best action of your life. FROM my many years of experience in this business, i have downloaded all my knowledge, experience, skills and secrets of Real Estate business in a book i titled; 'Real Estate Wealth'. The ebook is written in very simple terms such that even a secondary school student can read this book and begin his Real Estate PART TIME OR FULL TIME real estate business FROM HOME or SCHOOL or OFFICE. See the content of this book below:

*WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
*THE NIGERIAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
*BUSINESS/COMPANY REGISTRATION
*PARTIES TO A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
*DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTATION IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
*QUITE NOTICE
*POWER OF ATTORNEY
*OFFER LETTERS
*LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)
*TENANCY AGREEMENTS
*WHAT IS A BRIEF?
*PROPERTY TITLES & MEANINGS
*PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
*ESTATE AGENCY & FEES
*PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & FEES
*SOURCING FOR PROPERTIES
*SOURCING FOR CLIENTS
*REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AND TRUST ISSUE
*MANAGING CLIENTS
*MARKETING PROPERTIES (Online/Offline)
*HOW TO SETUP A REAL ESTATE FIRM

See the book cover below too...

To grab a copy of this high power informative book feel free to call: 07063249904, 08188573805 or visit the book blog page: http://realestatewealth247..com to get full ordering details.

Until i come your way again, dont forget, the quality of information you have in your head and mind determines the level and degree of wealth you can acquire. SIMPLE TRUTH! You can never compare a crayfish seller and Gold miner. Never! grin

I will see you at the top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Gideon-Wealth Ele

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selling:

5plots cornrrpiece land on major Elelenwo rd. GRA Port Harcourt.

Title: CofO.

Price: #50m per plot.

Pls call: 07063249904; 08188573805
Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
For Sale: Well finished 5bedroom duplex on 2plots of land off Tombia Extension GRA Port Harcourt. #150m

Serious Buyer, pls call:

07063249904; 08188573805

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
We offer For Sale: a well finished hostel property of 36 units self contains and 6 units one bedroom flats on 2 plots of land.
NB: Each self contain here goes for N170k per annual.
Location: Owhippa, along Choba Road, Ph. Three minutes drive from University of Port Harcourt.
Price: N80m

Inquiries:

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony/Orazi Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
We can add colour and beauty to your home with our powerfull wallpapers and 3D pannel designs that suit your taste. For wall papers we measure and charge #4k per square meter, which covers for material and installation. For 3D panels we charge N8k per square meter which covers both material and Installation.

Call us on: 07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
4 BEDROOM DUPLEX IN GRA PORT HARCOURT

FOR SALE:

An exquisitely finished 4bedrm duplex @Abacha Rd. GRA Ph. on 1plot. Price: #80m pls contact Gideon Ele & Co. on: 07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
selling...
Re: Port Harcourt: Petrol Station With C'of'o FOR SALE by wealthinfos(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
PLOTS FOR SALE IN PORT HARCOURT:

1). 1 & half plot @Timothy Lane, in cool area. #25m
2). Give-Away 2plots off Rumuola rd with CofO. #30m
3). 1 & half plot @Location rd. off Rumuola Rd by Duncan Mighty. #30m
4). 1 & half plot off Ebony/Orazi Rd. #30m
5). 55 Plots on the major Eliozu express way; #20m per plot

Pls Contact:

Gideon Ele & Partners #16 Ebony/Orazi Rd. Port Harcourt. 07063249904, 08188573805 www.gideonele.com www.nigerianpropertyblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Land For Sale @dawaki- Abuja / Quality Spanish And Italian Sanitary Wares With Redeemable Warranty / Lekki Royal Garden, N4m with a Global C of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.