Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor (2964 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2009
People should understand that I'm an actress and I am meant to be dedicated to my career just like a doctor or lawyer. I would keep playing roles that might require me to be sexy or reveal some parts of my body. I am simply an entertainer and that is what I do for a living.

I don't sleep around like many people believe and I'm not any of those things which people paint me to be.

"What I can specifically say about the whole thing is that I acted in a film entitled Itohan sometime between 2001 and 2002 with director Chico Ejiro while the producer of the film is Lucky Ewa. The film is about a prostitute who eventually regretted her trade but died of AIDS. She even slept with a dog in the film. I played the role of the lady, but only acted like a prostitute with clothes on. That was it.

"Shots were taken during the shooting, and I guess that is where they got the pictures that are being circulated. I have called the producers of the flick and they denied giving out the pictures."

She also have words about the producers of the film: "I learnt that Chico Ejiro is saying he can't remember shooting the flick with me in it. It was on the set of that film that his wife just hated my sight and I didn't know why but there was nothing I could do because I was only doing my job and I was a greenhorn then.

"I was later told at the location that she doesn't like my sight because Chico Ejiro loves ladies with big boobs.

"I don't know why they are all making lies out of what is not, it was just a scene playing with a dog and nothing like having sex with a dog or posing nude with the dog. I only acted for one year before I was banned in 2002 when people stopped giving me roles.

"For the records, I don't mess around with people I work with and neither do I just jump into people's bed like it is believed by many. I have never dated any film producer or journalist and I don't know why someone is just out to malign me for no just cause."

"I don't know why I am the target of everybody. Before now, I used to think that some of the female folks might not like me or get envious of me because of my boobs, but over time I have come to believe that no one has any reason to dislike me because of my body part."Envious ladies don't need to hate me any more because they can also get themselves large boobs or buy them as it is now being made easy. But why some men would now decided to use the fact that my boobs are big and I act to tarnish my image is something I don't just understand," she said.

"If I'm not as good like they claim, why are people talking and going nuts about something I did seven years ago? Why is it that everyone wants to write about me even when some of these things are false".

She told our reporter "I live in my house in Lekki with my family, I also have landed property in Abuja and Aba, so why would I stoop so low to want to have sex with a dog in a film for a paltry sum of $10,000?" Cossy asked.

Counting her earthly treasures, Cossy posted the message to the Internet during the week: "I have landed property of N20million, a house in Lekki, Lagos, 1.2 hecter of land in Kuje, Abuja, a plot in Maraba and a special plate number jeep. So why would I sleep with dog for an equivalent of N1.8million?"

The Anambra-born tease, who claims she prefers shopping to sex, told Klieglights, "my mum and my siblings are so worried because the thing is really getting at the entire family.

We are she has offered to give N10,000 to anybody who can give her original copies of the pictures making the round.

"To be candid, I sincerely wish to see the naked pictures with the dog if truly it would be provided because I know that this is all false," she told our reporter.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4994&z=10
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by clemcykul(f): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2009
poor cossy. with a boobs like that? dont think the press or naija men will relent

anyway those stuffs she is carrying is the cause of all her troubles, woes, fame and riches so she should relax and enjoy both the dividends and economic melt down of being loaded with boobs
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
Like she isn't a dog herself. grin grin
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by Abbygyal(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
awww. . . .lol hope she finds a solution to dis. . . .dere was this programme i watched some years back callaed Agatha and she was d guest for d day . . oh boy dem insult dis gurl no be small! she don surfer
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by emilyone(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
being rich is different from having self dignity
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by Abbygyal(f): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2009
emilyone:

being rich is different from having self dignity
seconded
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by JJYOU: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
Abbygyal:

seconded
thirded. though i dont know her with those silly photos of her who does she think she is? i no blame her na people wey bring camera enter nigeria.
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by Abbygyal(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
lool . . . .she has got issues
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by hackney(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
Have a feeling she's just plain nasty
Re: I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor by khingt2boh: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
na wa ooo this nigeria we re in pple sabi rumour gan... to me o i believe this woman

(1) (Reply)

PICS – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Dazzles In New Photoshoot / Is Cynthia Morgan Dating Runtown? I Cought Them On A Date / PHOTO: Meet White Girl Who Posed As Black For Anti Racism Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.