Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? (3970 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Pushcv.com / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Bintus2much(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders hope your day is going well? Was just wondering if anyone has gotten a job through pushcv.com? I have registered with them for close to a year now but I haven't been contacted once.

Share your experience and let us know.

Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by StPete: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2016
I’d also like to know but I really doubt it. At least, there would have been one testimony here on Nairaland.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Keziehenry(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2016
They are bunch of scammers

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2016
they are scammers...... they took advantage of the unemployment problem to create d site and to increase traffic on Dier site. the more people Dat log in and the more time they spend logged on, the more money those bastards makes

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by leksgcfr(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2016
None from me too. All they do is sending one irrelevant post.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Dahveydson(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2016
cyrilfosy:
they are scammers...... they took advantage of the unemployment problem to create d site and to increase traffic on Dier site. the more people Dat log in and the more time they spend logged on, the more money those bastards makes

You're really angry.

Another angle, not all unemployed graduates are on Nairaland. Some people may have gotten jobs through them without being on NL.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by chase101: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't think they are real. very over hype set of team.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Moyarh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dahveydson:

You're really angry.

Another angle, not all unemployed graduates are on Nairaland. Some people may have gotten jobs through them without being on NL.
I agree with your view...
Another anguu, they have actually created jobs for them selves (+ enrichment)...

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Dahveydson(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Moyarh:

I agree with your view...
Another anguu, they have actually created jobs for them selves (+ enrichment)...

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think they are real. I actually got invited for an interview with Red media through them although I ended up not going.

They are doing their bits no matter how little or insignificant you think it is

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
cyrilfosy:

Easy bro, relax fah. No be pushcv cause unemployment for Nigeria. And please, enlighten me exactly how the traffic to their website and the time visitors spend on the site translate into income for the pushcv team. Unless those visitors are patronizing them for one of their services like taking a paid course or the likes, I don't see how.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by missKiffy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Have never taken PUSHCV serious
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
ever since they said I have to do referral links to be able to apply directly or send applications via their website, just didn't take them serious ever since. So most times look for company names on their sites and find their career sections to apply directly.
Think the biggest scam of all is the Prolist nonsense with 200k attached to it to gain traffic

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Bsc(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
They just got to another level oh ... They now hav e wallet ..was credited with 100naira ..now u can refer and win up to 100,000 naira ...I dnt even understand wot they are doing .

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by ziziobi: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
They are real oo..and I got a job 2ru dem..
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by datcuteblackguy: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
ziziobi:
They are real oo..and I got a job 2ru dem..

What kind of job? #yinmu undecided
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by petiteee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
missKiffy:
Have never taken PUSHCV serious
liar! shocked
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Fraih(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
All they did then was issue one Level 1 certificate as if we will need it to work or something. they keep disturbing my Gmail, up till yesterday undecided
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Those guys r confirm time wasters
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by ProudOlodo: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Fraih:
All they did then was issue one Level 1 certificate as if we will need it to work or something. they keep disturbing my Gmail, up till yesterday undecided
Lol. Seriously, I don't know who sends more emails...pushCV or jobberman. But I've never heard of a puchCV testimony...none.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by nenergy(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
My younger bro got an interview with RED media through them.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
nenergy:
My younger bro got an interview with RED media through them.

Did he attend the interview? Is he working with them now?

I also got the interview invitation but I wasn't in Lagos at the time
Re: Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? by elhey: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
You people are angry..Lol.

Its a start up. This things take time. They are hoping to get to that level where they wld get alotta Companies wanting people from their database.

Encourage them na..haba

(1) (Reply)

Npower News Today On Nasims Portal And Npower Payment / Vacancy In Surulere / In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.