Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

MTN And Their Sim Card Registration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN And Their Sim Card Registration (1061 Views)

HELP: Voter's Card Registration For First-time Voters / Nigeria Car Tracking Service And Sim Card Registration / Slowdns Android Free Browsing With MTN And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN And Their Sim Card Registration by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Imagine me leaving my House as earlier as 6:15am this morning to go to the nearest MTN office to re-register my Sim card that I have been using for the past 10years now, only to get to their office here and I was given Number 86. And as at 10am now they are still in Number 6, with just 1 machine working and you have over 300 people waiting. I mean my question is, can't mtn make things easier for NIGERIANS, cos I heard in Ivory Coast they do their registration from house to house, please FG should just ban this people forever sef lol.
Re: MTN And Their Sim Card Registration by ProfSamurai(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Port to another network
Re: MTN And Their Sim Card Registration by bolorunfem(f): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
@OP, I had a similar experience and upon enquiry I found out that there was a major registration center nearby and on getting there I did not spend more than 20minutes before I left there satisfied. Where are you located? You may need to try a better center, that is if you don't want to take the option of discarding their sim.

You are right, they should have thought of more convenient arrangement for their numerous subscribers, the free credit stipend they give for inconvenience cannot erase the stress experienced.
Re: MTN And Their Sim Card Registration by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
bolorunfem:
@OP, I had a similar experience and upon enquiry I found out that there was a major registration center nearby and on getting there I did not spend more than 20minutes before I left there satisfied. Where are you located? You may need to try a better center, that is if you don't want to take the option of discarding their sim.

You are right, they should have thought of more convenient arrangement for their numerous subscribers, the free credit stipend they give for inconvenience cannot erase the stress experienced.
. It finally got to my Turn after several Hours of waiting, when I presented my Student I'd card, the stupid boy told me that they don't accept student I'd card, and I told him that MTN sms to me was that I visit any of their registration centers with any Valid ID. So I am surprise, am not even interested again they should just go to hell. I stay in Benin.
Re: MTN And Their Sim Card Registration by bolorunfem(f): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2016
You have tried. Tough luck to them for losing another customer. Cheers.
Re: MTN And Their Sim Card Registration by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2016
bolorunfem:
You have tried. Tough luck to them for losing another customer. Cheers.
yeah thanks I finally did it at another center, and with the same student Identity card,

(1) (Reply)

Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! / Shocking Nude Photos Of Donald Trump You Will Be Surprise To See / Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.