Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,285 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Atiku Gave Me N500 Million For Campaign – Gov. Bindow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Atiku Gave Me N500 Million For Campaign – Gov. Bindow (432 Views)

Imagine! Liverpool Wanted Barcelona To Pay $238 Million For Coutinho / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku Gave Me N500 Million For Campaign – Gov. Bindow by Opeedo(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Atiku-Abubakar
The Adamawa State governor, Muhammad Bindow, on Monday gave insight into why he dumped the former governor of the state, Murtala Nyako, and shifted loyalty to the former vice president, Atiku Abubakar.

As I have said, it was God That gave us the mandate, and the people of Adamawa voted us into power. We are working for the people of Adamawa and we would continue to do so. I can swear to Qur'an that what Abdulrahman Abba said is true.
No single indigine of Adamawa State gave me even N10 as contribution during my campaign, except Turakin Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar.If you want us to say it, we were given some funds from the national headquarters (of APC)

After the victory of President Buhari at the polls, Turaki called me, asking if we had any challenge I told him we don't have any problem. We depend on God. No problem, sir.
Then He said "what about the issue of ellection?" Then I replied that I would call the secretary of the party, Abdullahi Bakari, who told him that we needed some funds to deal with the House of Assembly and Governorship elections.

He (Atiku) asked how much did we need, and he (Bakari) told him N300 million. The following day, Turakin called Jauro. I was at home when Jauro met me and announced that he had a message for me from Oga (Atiku). I asked where was the "message"? He said the "message" is somewhere. When we got there, he gave me N500 million.

The Adamawa State governor, Muhammad Bindow, on Monday gave insight into why he dumped the former governor of the state, Murtala Nyako, and shifted loyalty to the former vice president, Atiku Abubakar.

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.ng/politics/how-atiku-gave-me-n500-million-for-campaign-gov-bindow/

Re: How Atiku Gave Me N500 Million For Campaign – Gov. Bindow by emamos: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2016
It is well
Re: How Atiku Gave Me N500 Million For Campaign – Gov. Bindow by Osyfellaini(f): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
SUPPORT FROM ALL INVOLVED IS ALL GOVERNOR BINDOW NEEDS TO LEAD ADAMAWA AND ADAMAWA PEOPLE TO THE PROMISE LAND.
WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SEASON OF CAMPAIGNS ARE OVER AND NOW IS THE TIME TO WORK THE WORK AND OUR ELECTED GOVERNORS CANNOT PERFORM IF WE KEEP DISTRACTING THEM AT EVERY GIVEN CHANCE FROM THE REAL ISSUES OF GOVERNANCE.
#CHANGE!

(1) (Reply)

"Time To Panic"? Nigeria Begs World Bank For Massive Loan As Dollar Reserves Dry / Scientists Discover Strange Snake With Most Poisonous Venom / Your Weight And Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.