Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Iceprince's French Boo Caught Cheating On Him...proof Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince's French Boo Caught Cheating On Him...proof Photos (686 Views)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / ''instagram Brought Me My Other Half''; Iceprince Gushes About His French Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iceprince's French Boo Caught Cheating On Him...proof Photos by slimopeyemi: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2016
A few days ago, Iceprince had taken to his social media pages to gush about the love he found on instagram..[Incase ou missed it, See HERE

Maima and her lovestruck boyfriend/hubby Ice have been trending since then..

Fast forward to minutes later, gist and pictures broke that revealed Maima had been keeping warm in another man's arms - Abuja big boy named Akin. The story went viral and Iceprince himself took to his Twitter to defend his girlfriend saying:

Lol these men will do anyyyything to break up me and my girl tho. Smh. Even the married ones?!? Sigh just go to church bro. Love God. Can’t keep a hot girl away from
being checked out.
It’s toooo much fun to watch em try Forreal Forreal lol… Forgive me guyz! Catching #Feelings for ya tho.”Well, guess what. The Abuja big boy who Maima allegedly cheated on Iceprince with has by himself posted revealing photos of himself with Maima enjoying a recent vacation in Paris. And the photos have Iceprince nowhere in sight.

Akin posted the pics on his Instagram and after he was sure a media blog had picked it up, he deleted the pics from his IG. Clear indication he's trying to pass a message to Iceprince that he isn't trying to break him up with his girl, they have actually been together. Wow! Wonder what Iceprince's next reply is going to be.

See photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/01/iceprinces-french-boo-caught-cheating.html?showComment=1453195302101#c880006436073089681

Re: Iceprince's French Boo Caught Cheating On Him...proof Photos by ayobase(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Did Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamuyi Shoot New Photos With Her Pad On? SEE PHOTO / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In See Through Outfit (photos) / Caption The Dance Steps Of Two Men Rocking Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.