Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile (2040 Views)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by chocolateme(f): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
I was seeing this movie "Mr Bones: Back from the past" and I observed that the Wife of the king of the people of Kuvuki Kingdom resembles Chidimma to my eyes.
So I decided to share her pictures, do you think they look alike?

Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by aalangel(f): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
They could pass for sisters.
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by geesilver(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nah she looks like flavour!

2 Likes

Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by Spicylate(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't see it o
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by osesology(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes you are right, they do look alike.
Mr bones is one movie I like so much. Most fascinating is that their greeting method where they have to slap you and recite: ``be strong like a lion but be humble like a duka''. lol. Prince Vince Li received a good number of slaps on his first visit, I come even dey sorry for the poor guy.

1 Like

Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by CaroLyner(f): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
she doesnt look like her.
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by cruzita(f): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
no no no no no no no no no no no.NO RESEMBLANCE
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by greatme2good(f): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Awww I'm still searching for the resemblance. OP pls borrow me ur eyes.
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by tammyboy1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by titi4fola(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Nah she looks like flavour!
yes
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Who knows what she's looking at in the first picture grin
Re: PICS: Meet A Lady That Has A Striking Resemblance With Chidimma Ekile by shizzy7(f): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
No resemblance.
She's finer than chidinma

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Davido:Stop The Hype You're Not The Ist African 2 Sign Sony Deal / Cynthia Morgan Just Released SEXY PICS To Celebrate Her Getting 300k Followers! / Munachi Abii Is PREGNANT! Baby Bump Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.