Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

MTN Is Robbing Me! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / MTN Is Robbing Me! (1010 Views)

MTN Is Milking Us Dry / MTN Is Trying To Frustrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is Robbing Me! by rapmike(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please, I don't know where to take this to, the mods should help.

I am currently on MTN BIS which is monthly. I borrowed #200 credit from MTN because I may need to call some people soon. This morning I had about #143, then MTN deducted #100 from it, telling me its for 10 MB per day subscription which I have unsubscribed from for some months now. I don't understand why this is happening and its not the first time MTN is doing such. I called the customer care and every time they get to pick, they give me all sorts of stories. I am tired of this abuse and am only still using MTN because many people know me by this line. Please I need help, I want my money back, at least am still going to repay it back when I load credit on my phone.

Seun, Lalasticala, please I use God beg you, move this to Front Page so that a Nairalander can be helped!
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by rapmike(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cc: r231, Freiburger, please move it to front page.
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by thebestprice(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
oh then just shoot them.. they've been robing since 2001
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by thebestprice(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
thebestprice:
oh then just shoot them.. they've been robing since 2001
AGAIN IT'S VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME to ascertain your level of education.did you jus say you'll remain in MTN'S bondage because lot's of people know your line?MADNESS!! just port dude
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by osesology(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
thebestprice:
AGAIN IT'S VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME to ascertain your level of education.did you jus say you'll remain in MTN'S bondage because lot's of people know your line?MADNESS!! just port dude
Thats exactly what I have been seeking the answer for. How do I port from dis eMuTieN to etisalat?
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by thebestprice(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
osesology:

Thats exactly what I have been seeking the answer for. How do I port from dis eMuTieN to etisalat?
TAKE YOUR MTN SIM CARD AND IN TO WHATEVER MOBILE NETWORK SERVICE CENTRE YOU DESIRE TO PORT.. AND THAT'S IT.. new network ,same number
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by rapmike(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
thebestprice:
TAKE YOUR MTN SIM CARD AND IN TO WHATEVER MOBILE NETWORK SERVICE CENTRE YOU DESIRE TO PORT.. AND THAT'S IT.. new network ,same number

Am in Ife at the moment (school issues). Mind you if you can't help me, don't add to it.
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by JideSM: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2016
rapmike:
Please, I don't know where to take this to, the mods should help.

I am currently on MTN BIS which is monthly. I borrowed #200 credit from MTN because I may need to call some people soon. This morning I had about #143, then MTN deducted #100 from it, telling me its for 10 MB per day subscription which I have unsubscribed from for some months now. I don't understand why this is happening and its not the first time MTN is doing such. I called the customer care and every time they get to pick, they give me all sorts of stories. I am tired of this abuse and am only still using MTN because many people know me by this line. Please I need help, I want my money back, at least am still going to repay it back when I load credit on my phone.

Seun, Lalasticala, please I use God beg you, move this to Front Page so that a Nairalander can be helped!

Hi rapmike, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by rapmike(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
JideSM:

Hi rapmike, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards

Can you give me your e-mail address, I won't be able to pm you from NL because we have not added each other.
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by JideSM: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2016
rapmike:

Can you give me your e-mail address, I won't be able to pm you from NL because we have not added each other.

Hi rapmike, i've added you already. You can now send me your mobile number via PM. Regards
Re: MTN Is Robbing Me! by rapmike(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
JideSM:

Hi rapmike, i've added you already. You can now send me your mobile number via PM. Regards

I have PMed you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Infinix Zero 5 Pro 128gig For Sale / Samsung J7 Prime / Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 **SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.