Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (1625 Views)

Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Code For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello Good People!!!
Please, can someone kindly assist me with the activation keys for Microsoft Windows 8.1 pro. The guy that installed it for me said he does not have the key.. i tried getting it online as well but to no avail.
Please help me. Thanks
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Dahiruhash(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
OrangeDream:
Hello Good People!!!
Please, can someone kindly assist me with the activation keys for Microsoft Windows 8.1 pro. The guy that installed it for me said he does not have the key.. i tried getting it online as well but to no avail.
Please help me. Thanks

Simple whatsapp or call 08165878679
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Kreamie(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Go download KMS tool bruh..That should solve the problem cos if you use any serial, it'll eventually get blacklisted
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Kreamie:
Go download KMS tool bruh..That should solve the problem cos if you use any serial, it'll eventually get blacklisted
Thank you so much my brother. I was actually waiting for someone like you.
Please what's the full name or link so as not to get too many suggestion i may not know from google. Thank you once again as i await your reply please
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Kreamie(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2016
It's nothing fam..I don't have a link at the moment but if you're familiar with torrent websites, just use the search bar within the website to get the KMS tool in question...Download the kms tool and work based on the instructions given within the .txt file..Holla if you need more help
OrangeDream:
Thank you so much my brother. I was actually waiting for someone like you.
Please what's the full name or link so as not to get too many suggestion i may not know from google. Thank you once again as i await your reply please
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Kreamie:
It's nothing fam..I don't have a link at the moment but if you're familiar with torrent websites, just use the search bar within the website to get the KMS tool in question...Download the kms tool and work based on the instructions given within the .txt file..Holla if you need more help
Thanks once again .. I have downloaded it & install it.. But i can't find it on the desktop thereafter.. What do i do next please? How do i use ui please?
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Kreamie(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2016
run the app..and follow the instructions
OrangeDream:
Thanks once again .. I have downloaded it & install it.. But i can't find it on the desktop thereafter.. What do i do next please? How do i use ui please?
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kreamie:
run the app..and follow the instructions
Alright.. Thanks alot
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by abduldope(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2016
OrangeDream:
Alright.. Thanks alot
pls did u solve d issue ?? if yes kindly assist me biko
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2016
abduldope:

Simply download daz activator 3.1.6 or 2.2.2
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by abduldope(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Simply download daz activator 3.1.6 or 2.2.2
pls dnt b stressed a link myt help tnx
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
abduldope:
pls dnt b stressed a link myt help tnx

Search through Google or post email for cloud link
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
abduldope:
I went back to the guy that installed the os for me.. Luckily, i met him with the activation keys when i arrived. So, i had it sorted out
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With Activation Keys For Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro by abduldope(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Search through Google or post email for cloud link
ablamars@yahoo.com tnx

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player / Hp 15 For Sale / I Am Having Problems With Downloading Yahoo Messenger Pls Somebody Rescue Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.