Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Dumbest Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Dumbest Website! (2494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dumbest Website! by Chxta(m): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2006
I thought I checked dumb websites before, but this website is really so creative :

http://www.funbureau.com/

If you have any competing sites please post it and let the others decide!!!
Re: The Dumbest Website! by kpatabgone: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2006
dumb always finds dumb dat's why your finding dumb sites, i understand, it's not ur fault, they just gravitate to you.
Re: The Dumbest Website! by candylips(m): 2:25am On Nov 10, 2006
dude that was mean
Re: The Dumbest Website! by nilla(f): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2006
candylips:

dude that was mean

wouldn't worry about kpatabgone, he just became a member and started starting strange threads and making rude comments. guess he was banned undecided
Re: The Dumbest Website! by candylips(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2006
ok that is good
Re: The Dumbest Website! by gbolio4(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2007
I'm sorry i don't really care much for kpatabgone, but i really think he wasn't lying about that site.

It's just plain senseless. U av to see it 2 believe smiley
Re: The Dumbest Website! by candylips(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2007
yea right
Re: The Dumbest Website! by NaijaFuss(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
easy with the comments, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown,

But folks if you must design your sites try to be sleeek, who owns it may pay off eventually !

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Insert Advert Banner On The Top Of My Website Smf? / Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer / What Is Digital Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.