Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

See What He Said To A Soldier - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What He Said To A Soldier (572 Views)

What Bobrisky Said To His Haters / He Said "Send Me A Hot Pic Of U" (photos) / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What He Said To A Soldier by christaddicted: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Question: What is the definition of wahala
Answer: Wahala can be defined as when a soldier punish you finish, come release you make you dey go, you come climb your bike come shout 'officer thunder fire you' and your bike no gree start...
Re: See What He Said To A Soldier by christaddicted: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
My guy got so high on weed, that he was searching for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he was looking for. He got so worried about the phone and was almost in tears even his roommate,who was also high, decided to join him in thesearch. After 45 minutes of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly replied the caller “I’ll call you back, I’m looking for my phone ” and he angrily ended the call and continued in the search for the phone he just answered a call with. After a while, he then decided to use the same phone to call his line and when he got the busy network he turned to his roommate and said “guy forget, that phone don lost, the person wey thief am, don off am

(1) (Reply)

Akpors D Bahd Gy / Please What Does It Mean? / Proudly Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.