Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

PAMM Account Making 50%+ Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAMM Account Making 50%+ Monthly (651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAMM Account Making 50%+ Monthly by myforexsolution: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
To bring our fund management services to you at no out-of-pocket costs to you,
We will be setting up a PAMM account which you can simply hook your account up to
to take advantage of our consistently profitable trading.

What happens when you join us is you don't have to know a thing about trading.

If you do not know what PAMM means, please Read This Short Explanation Here

You should get on board because it eliminates for you the need to do any trading yourself.
You don't even need to be online for this to work and Because we aim for 50% monthly,
50K becomes over 1million in 12 months (if you have enough self control not to spend your
profits but instead, compound it over the 12 month period)

Anyway, keep an eye on this thread because it is for those who want to
earn in the forex market without the familiar associated stress.
I will connect you with my acquaintance within the brokerage company,
and she will help you through any issues you have.

I on my part here will also provide all the support I can if you have any issues

To Successful Trading! smiley

1 Like

Re: PAMM Account Making 50%+ Monthly by orfilla4(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2017
myforexsolution:
To bring our fund management services to you at no out-of-pocket costs to you,

You should get on board because it eliminates for you the need to do any trading yourself.
You don't even need to be online for this to work and Because we aim for 50% monthly,
50K becomes over 1million in 12 months (if you have enough self control not to spend your
profits but instead, compound it over the 12 month period)

50% monthly gain is too attractive. I wonder how can you maintain that per month without wiping the PAMM account.

BTW, here is an article that teaches you on how to find the top earning PAMM accounts and where to find them.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/best-pamm-accounts-forex-brokers.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pay On Delivery Company / Kenya And Nigeria Plan To Take Trade To New Heights / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.