Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Professional Webdev Help-center - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Professional Webdev Help-center (1358 Views)

Webdev Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Webdev Help-center by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Post whatever problems you are facing on WebDev here and I will answer them as soon as i can!

**You can post picture illustrations of your problems
Re: Professional Webdev Help-center by Okonofuas: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hey Daniel, I'd really like to discuss with you.
Please contact me if you're interested: 08134625485.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Professional Webdev Help-center by aderonkebams(f): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have a job for you . it's on Joomla . Please, inbox me your digits, thanks
Re: Professional Webdev Help-center by Flexherbal(m): 5:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok, thanks.
Re: Professional Webdev Help-center by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2016
aderonkebams:
I have a job for you . it's on Joomla . Please, inbox me your digits, thanks

Sorry ma`am, I don't use joomla (I prefer WordPress instead) and I'm not a freelance programmer. I build from scratch.

I'm currently busy with some projects, but send a mail containing all the information to daniel@rangostudios.com and I will reply with a quote.
Re: Professional Webdev Help-center by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Don't just learn to earn, learn to be the best. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to kick-start your Web-Dev career.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG9cEMRbrY95XpH-rzsI0AA
https://www.nairaland.com/3199324/learn-php-me-free-youtube

What are you waiting for??, become the developer you've always wanted to be.
Re: Professional Webdev Help-center by ZandraCHardeman: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for writing this post about the Professional Web Dev Help-center. This information is useful for many people and good to read. People read edu birdie review that helps them find what they are in need and what can resolve their problems.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Wordpress Permalink Settings Not Working / Hlp Tips On Developing Second School Web Apps In Nigeria / Please Who Knows Laravel Mvc With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.