Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Just Feel Like Asking You Guys - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just Feel Like Asking You Guys (727 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Feel Like Asking You Guys by Surestontop(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Which do you prefer to watch more often Empire or Power if they should ask me I'll say Empire
Re: Just Feel Like Asking You Guys by brownlolly(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'd take Power anyday.

My reason is simple. 50.
Re: Just Feel Like Asking You Guys by LoveJesus87(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Surestontop:
Which do you prefer to watch more often Empire or Power if they should ask me I'll say Empire
Hello dearie smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Title Of This Movie/Series? / Best Download Site For Movies, Music,series Albums, Bollywood / Daniel K Daniel Wins Best Dressed Actor At The Lagos Fashion Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.