Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? (458 Views)

'i'm Allergic To My Husband' / Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / Why Don't Nigerians Have Allergies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Firs of all what is Allergy?

Allergies are hypersensitive immune responses to substances that either enter or come in contact with the body, such as pet dander, pollen or bee venom. A substance that causes an allergic reaction is called an "allergen". Allergens can be found in food, drinks or the environment.
And as for me I'm allergic to anything smoke and antibiotics.
Guys? What are u allergic to?
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm allergic to bullsh!t. tongue
Re: Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
RickRichards:
I'm allergic to bullsh!t. tongue
And what's bullshit
Re: Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm allergic to antibiotics too!!! And washing up liquid grin
Re: Do You Have Allergies? What Are You Allergic To? by AyamConfidence(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm allergic to ugly girls...puah....i vomit instantly at the sight of them

(1) (Reply)

It May Be Useful To You / Honey A Must Have In Every Home / Badbreath Remedy Now Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.