Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Write An Effective Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write An Effective Cv (606 Views)

I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help / How To Write An Attractive Resume(need Help Pls)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An Effective Cv by olaolaking: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
You may have to be the special one in your cv because it is the one that will speak for you at first when you are not there. If you have not been called for an interview before after so many cvs post, then I suggest you review how and what you write on your cv.
you may find useful help on the site below

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / A Well Nutured Lady 25 Yrs Ssce Holder Needs An Office Job / Female Marketer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.