Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Must Read For All Record Labels,promoters And Producers - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A Must Read For All Record Labels,promoters And Producers (785 Views)

For artiste Managers,promoters And Event Managers. / Promoters And Marketers / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Record Labels,promoters And Producers by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2009
Hi, Iam Zenopee an highly talented and perfect songwriter/rapper/singer.I specialize in writing solid dancehall raggae tunes, hardcore rap, r&b, naija crunk, naija funk, and any sick kind of song u can think of.Am also a rapper wit immense delivery capabilities.I currently have two very hot singles titled MYSTERIOUS GAL and 2DA NA 2DA which with time will rock the entire naija airwaves.
Iam the perfect description of the avant garde rappar and song writer nigeria needs.
U need me? we culd work together.Holla me on 08034952269. Am hot and redy to live up to expectations.My email add is princeayo20032002@yahoo.com. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

[citytrendtv Lists] Top 10 Songs You Should Definitely Listen To This Week – Afr / . / Strange Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.