Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh (28761 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by mccoy47(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
omenka:
Handcuff small thieves abi na chain dem dey chain them and strip them to their boxers??

Metuh was lucky they didn't flog the nonsense out of him all the way into the court room.

Yeye dey smell.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

So if I wia to accuse u of stealing 1billion and start chaining u up n down.. u will applaud it? Çunt!
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by sherozy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
That's Nigeria for you. next time he would learn to think before talking.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Gbawe: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
the PDP is turning out to be as shameless an opposition Party as it was a ruling Party. Are they suggesting Metuh be given preferential treatment merely because it is the PDP way? The same treatment that applies to suspects who are poor must also apply to so-called big men like Metuh. The PDP is not even ashamed to show it is shamelessly elitist and entirely unprincipled. They should ask Metuh to remain strong and clear his name, if indeed innocent, instead of distracting us with their nonsense talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by bakila: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
I agree, they should have added leg chains to it

or dragged him like this

As you treat law enforcement so they will treat you.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
id4sho:

OP the difference is that when you
are with EFCC, you get small
respect as EFCC cell no be jail just
like Dokpesi.
Metuh was with EFCC, but he go
court to ask to be free but court
send am go prison. When he was in
EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?
Now instead of EFCC officer na
prison warden dey follow am
Instead of EFCC bus na black maria
dey carry am
He for stay with EFCC, if he know
ftc since 2k13
Gbam.In addition the man's antecedent or erratic behaviour of chewing evidence shows he could be unpredictable so the handcuffs were ok to restrain him.The first criminal to chew evidence,so if he is the first high profile looter to be handcuffed it's ok.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by PastorOla1: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
coolzeal:
Did they handcuff Dansuki that shared the money?
: HIS LOVE FOR MONEY WILL SEND HIM TO JAIL HE IS STUBBORN TO THE CORE. THIS GOVERNMENT WILL BREAK HIM DOWM AND CUT HIM TO HIS SIZE. WHO IS METUH SELF? ERANKO OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
mccoy47:

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

So if I wia to accuse u of stealing 1billion and start chaining u up n down.. u will applaud it? Çunt!
Your mom would deliver my message to you tomorrow morning. wink
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Akaujaa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Prison rules cannot be altered simply because Metuh is involved. What is good for goose, is also good for the gander. In EFCC custody, you don't move in handcuff but in prison, the reverse is the case. PDP can't rant for all they care. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
dammytosh:

What a dumb question.

Pdp called the debit in nsa account scam ?

Pdp called the credit i. metuh's account scam ?

Pdp called the credit in Dokpesi's account scam ?

What about PDP telling you GEJ is still the president since u av no brain to call urs.

Please explain why your views are superior to that of anybody else? or the views of Buhari for that matter

The court are the only ones who can rule one way or the other on this matter

until then it is all allegation

If Buhari/EFCC are serious about fighting corruption using this case why is Jafaru Isa not already in court, prosecuted and Convicted? I thought they said he confessed?

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
I agree, they should have added leg chains to it

or dragged him like this

Lwkmddddddd,I am sure they will do this to him when he is eventually sentenced.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by arresa: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
In America the land of democracy and the same place we copied democracy from, any of their political party facing the same shameful issues won't in anyway defend or say anything in support of these thieves and criminals.

1. The first step is sacking the officials involved from top to bottom

2. Looking for new officials to replace the disgraced and sacked officials

3. Re building the party and regaining trust with the general public

The last thing they want to do is compounding their dirty image and disgrace by defending corrupt officials instead of distancing themselves and cleaning up their party to regain public trust.

....but the corrupt party's only and immediate concern is handcuffs on the corrupt thieves they should be running away from.

This is why the PDP can not rebrand and always remain a corrupt and dirty party.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by ibolomo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
meforyou1:
Buhari is the worst tyrant in Nigeria since 1914
what is this one saying?
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Elan83(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
it hs bein revealed dat d arewa [hausa-fulani] & yoruba elites has adviced Buharia to mek shw dat he shuld not only intimidate souterners,but also seize dea hrd earned wlths & grind dea eco sources,,dea targets 're scssful politicians, bsnss men & gudluck himslf,, all apc eco policies 're anti south,, God is watchin!
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by justmenoni: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
U are back from recession,,, what's the difference BTW u and d ipob members calling Nigeria a zoo,cos a goat is an animal and animals live in d zoo.. I don't blame u a bit...if u are married I weep for ur husband but I'm sure u are not so in advance I weep for the unfortunate fellow who is gonna get married to you.

And no I won't report u to d mods for calling someone a goat which is violation of rule 2,I know dey d mods see this but they'd pretend to be blind since u hv all been giving free plate of rices....report me to d mod ooo so they can ban me but I won't still open a different moniker cos dats ur source of avenue.

quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=42135210]The prison officials were so lenient on the goat...they should have put a rope round his Neck and drag him like a Common goat(sorry criminal) he is...

Nonsense!!! angry[/quote]
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
coolzeal:
Did they handcuff Dansuki that shared the money?
Dasuki no attempt to chew evidence or statement like he-goat.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by bidemi12(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
meforyou1:

Make una listen ooooo. Small pikin de talk.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Gbawe: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Akaujaa:
Prison rules cannot be altered simply because Metuh is involved. What is good for goose, is also good for the gander. In EFCC custody, you don't move in handcuff but in prison, the reverse is the case. PDP can't rant for all they care. This is just the beginning.

Abi ooooo. PDP sef.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Meriekriss: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
arresa:

Where was PDP when the same PDP handcuffed Tafa Balogun for the same corruption..

Bunch of corrupt losers...

And Tafa Balogun was opposition then? I guess you understood the message but just want to defend as usual.. You must have really gone through a lot to bring out that picture here...
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
arresa:
In America the land of democracy and the same place we copied democracy from, any of their political party facing the same shameful issues won't in anyway defend or say anything in support of these thieves and criminals.

1. The first step is sacking the officials involved from top to bottom

2. Looking for new officials to replace the disgraced and sacked officials

3. Re building the party and regaining trust with the general public

The last thing they want to do is compounding their dirty image and disgrace by defending corrupt officials instead of distancing themselves and cleaning up their party to regain public trust.

....but the corrupt party's only and immediate concern is handcuffs on the corrupt thieves they should be running away from.

This is why the PDP can not rebrand and always remain a corrupt and dirty party.
That's because they trust the system to deliever justice and fairness and that agencies respect the courts

Here our agencies disobey court orders, multiply cases which is not fair and ultimately game the system like threatening judges with jailing and moving judges around to suit specific case

it is all politics in Nigeria, hence PDP is right to stick together. There is no confidence in the system

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by wexyee: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
RareDiamond:
This is a tyrannical government with no shame. This government of evil vendetta must be stopped by all sane minds. This APC government is a government who does not tolerate useful criticisms nor have respect for the constitution and the judiciary.

I pity m0rons who blindly support this government of blamocracy. Ebola killed 11 under Jonathan while Lassa fever has so far killed 44 under Buhari. There are controversies surrounding the 2016 budget, the Naira is on a free fall while the Nigerian economy which became the largest in Africa and 5th fastest growing under the leadership of Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is on a decline with Industrialists and businesses complainin, most infrastructural projects have been unjustifiably delayed if not stopped. Yet this APC GOVERNMENT WHICH PROMISED TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING HAVE INSTEAD HIT THE SKY FLYING TO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW.
this pa here started smoothly.. until wen he mentioned Ebola and Lassa fever.... walahi some peoples illiteracy Is beyond rectification

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by smirn(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:
When will Fashola be handcuff, until the fight against corruption is cut accross all boards, inrespective of party affiliations, den it will still be regarded as impunity, @ least the last 16yrs of PDP, people like Bode George a big time pdp fellow was sent to prison for corruption related issue, until we see dat happening in this Govt, den the fight against corruption remains selective.
You hear say fashola collect money from Dasuki? Abi fashola thief money pass Former Gov. Uduagan of Delta state. I see say na trouble u dey find.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Thatitan234(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pavarottii:
I condemn the act of cuffing him when he has not been proven guilty.

Rule of Law should be followed with fairness and equality.

PDP will rise again...

Mister why are you like this?? have you ever seen anyone, I mean anyone, coming out from the prison in a black Maria yet his hands are free of cuffs??

its standard protocol for all "prisoners". remember he was the one that went to court and was temporarily remanded in prison pending his bail application hearing.

when he, (metuh) was with the efcc, was he cuffed?? No.

but that's not the case with the prison service. even if its obj or ibb or gej, that fellow will be cuffed upon leaving the prison.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babestella: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
sevenhundred:
PDP WILL never rise AGAIN amen.

Stop deceiving your s.i.lly self, we are voting PDP next so that they can expose the corruption and nepotism currently being perpetrated by the herder led government. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
arresa:

Where was PDP when the same PDP handcuffed Tafa Balogun for the same corruption..

Bunch of corrupt losers...
Loldest,Nairaland historians with historical evidence.Where una go dig this pictorial evidence from?
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Abeymills(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pdp will rise again nigeria will rise again shame on bubuhari shame on apc zombies pretenders slaves d table will surely turn round one day
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
dejonathan:
wetin He Go Do For Prison Den??
He go taste watery beans and watery akamu lol.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by smirn(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

How is he a criminal? Has any court declared him guilty?
He is a suspected criminal and need to be on handcuff. By certainly when the court find him guilty, he will then remain in prison and will no longer need the handcuff.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by ozo13(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
RareDiamond:
This is a tyrannical government with no shame. This government of evil vendetta must be stopped by all sane minds. This APC government is a government who does not tolerate useful criticisms nor have respect for the constitution and the judiciary.

I pity m0rons who blindly support this government of blamocracy. Ebola killed 11 under Jonathan while Lassa fever has so far killed 44 under Buhari. There are controversies surrounding the 2016 budget, the Naira is on a free fall while the Nigerian economy which became the largest in Africa and 5th fastest growing under the leadership of Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is on a decline with Industrialists and businesses complaining, most infrastructural projects have been unjustifiably delayed if not stopped. Yet this APC GOVERNMENT WHICH PROMISED TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING HAVE INSTEAD HIT THE SKY FLYING TO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW.
chairman dd d guy receive 400,000,000 or not.if yes will uu advise d govt to allow him go Scot free with our money.after meeting d bail conditions he can continue ranting as PDP/biafra spoke person
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by arresa: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Meriekriss:

And Tafa Balogun was opposition then? I guess you understood the message but just want to defend as usual.. You must have really gone through a lot to bring out that picture here...

He was appointed by a PDP government

He was arrested by a PDP formulated crime agency aka EFCC

The president and the creator of the same EFCC that jailed him was a member of the PDP

The PDP government arrested and jailed Tafa Balogun and slammed handcuffs on him throughout..

PDP and handcuffs goes hand in hand...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by eligibility: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
meforyou1:

And you made the worst comment just to defend the looter of our economy. METUH OLÈ JATIJATI.
If you are a true citizen, you will never support this empty noise maker.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
RareDiamond:

I pity m0rons who blindly support this government of blamocracy. Ebola killed 11 under Jonathan while Lassa fever has so far killed 44 under Buhari. There are controversies surrounding the 2016 budget, the Naira is on a free fall while the Nigerian economy which became the largest in Africa and 5th fastest growing under the leadership of Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is on a decline with Industrialists and businesses complaining, most infrastructural projects have been unjustifiably delayed if not stopped. Yet this APC GOVERNMENT WHICH PROMISED TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING HAVE INSTEAD HIT THE SKY FLYING TO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW.
Na Metuh and handcuffs mata we dey discuss here not other issues meanwhile before you go ranting about the economy crude was selling under Jona for about 120 USD.Wetin dem do with the money?Colossal looting.
Re: PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh by Meriekriss: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
arresa:

He was appointed by a PDP government

He was arrested by a PDP formulated crime agency aka EFCC

The president and the creator of the same EFCC that jailed him was a member of the PDP

The PDP government arrested and jailed Tafa Balogun and slammed handcuffs on him throughout..

PDP and handcuffs goes hand in hand...

Always in a rush to defend.. You still don't understand my post or the OP.. Go and sleep..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / 2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.