Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Shock: Baba Buhari Threatens Devil With Shoot At Site Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock: Baba Buhari Threatens Devil With Shoot At Site Order. (592 Views)

El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shock: Baba Buhari Threatens Devil With Shoot At Site Order. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
What appears to be a humour reveals the dynamics of rule of law in Nigeria. The latest target is the Devil. Baba Buhari wants the Devil dead without trial. the joke was going smoothly until someone got the mic. Hear him:

With all due respect sir, even though I am a Christian. I cannot watch this government condemn the Devil without fair hearing. He is entitled to bail when arrested. And we also think it is unfair that demons are still at large and no such order has been issued against them. This is tyranny!

Baba Buhari was amused "but you have been praying for deliverance from the oppression of the Devil. Are you now a devil's advocate?"

"Well, Baba, we must disagree with you at all cost"

Hmmm. the Deep calls unto the Deep!
Re: Shock: Baba Buhari Threatens Devil With Shoot At Site Order. by olaboy33(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Anti change agents i call them.....

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Buhari Afraid Of ?, Who Will Probe Buratai ? / Goodluck Helping Buhari's Anti-corruption Fight / Nnamdi Kanu Denied Bail As Court Rules:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.