Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus (740 Views)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by emamos: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus, has denied collecting a dime from the former National Security Adviser, Lt. Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).
Secondus was reacting to reports in some quarters that he also benefited from the Dasuki largesse.
Speaking with Punch, the party chieftain said he was never involved in the sharing and collection.
Four national officers of the main opposition party had called on those involved to separate their cases from the party since they got the money from Dasuki, using their individual company accounts.
They also called on those holding offices in the party to quit in order for them to have time to face the court cases instituted against them.
Among those involved, two are holding national positions in the party.
They are the Acting Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Haliru Mohammed and the National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh.
He said, “I was not mentioned among those that collected money from the former NSA. I saw some reports linking me with it in either their headlines or body of their stories.
“That is wrong. Have you seen my name or company among those who took money? The answer is no! I didn’t collect a dime from the former NSA.”
lalasticlala
http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/19/i-didnt-benefit-from-dasukis-largesse-pdp-chair-secondus/
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by emamos: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
It is well
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by mcee1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by DropShot: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Only time shall tell the truth.

If you didn't, no need to worry. You can even talk anyhow as you like.

But if you did, better keep quiet and say nothing. In fact, you won't qualify to criticize the govt if you're not clean.

It's a case of he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by talktonase(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
One by one them don dey deny...I guess he does not want to treated like his man Metuh grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by playtheblues(f): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
If I hear...I don't believe this
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by PRYCE(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
I believe you bruv!
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by morscino: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
But I thought u ppl (PDP) said there was no $2.1 billion arms deal dat its all a plot to opress d opposition....Bloody Yam Eaters!!!!..
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by emamos: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
DropShot:
Only time shall tell the truth.

If you didn't, no need to worry. You can even talk anyhow as you like.

But if you did, better keep quiet and say nothing. In fact, you won't qualify to criticize the govt if you're not clean.

It's a case of he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.
truth

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Time Shall tell
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by olaboy33(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chill mr chairman......more missing monies are still to be revealed
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by EdCure: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
It is not for you to say, Mr Secundus. It is the business of EFCC to find that out.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by authority007: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Trouble continue
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by gsport: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Matuh used his name and company name to collect the fund,if any honour is left in pdp they should quickly disassociate themselves from him. rather encourage him to face his trial and replaced him with any member who is who has not eat yam to avoid repeat of matuhism or duskism
Re: I Didn’t Benefit From Dasuki’s Largesse – PDP Chair, Secondus by Graceland1(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Secondus ke, thirdus ni

(1) (Reply)

Budget Remarks Of Senate President / Photo:'' Equality & ''Equity'' Could This Be The Solution To Nigeria's Problem? / David Mark Is A Wise Leader You Must Listen To: Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.