Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Question And Answers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question And Answers (1235 Views)

Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer / Christian Religious Studies; Questions And Answers. / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question And Answers by noetic2: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2009
This is an analysis of the prominent respondents on nairaland.

QUESTION AND ANSWER

Noetic Asks: What is the second letter of the English alphabet?

Answers:
KAG: The english alphabet was designed by an igbo man in the 11th century who was residing in scotland. Infact his name is chukwuemeka uwalaka. The english alphabet is a connotative derivative of the igbo language, when the igbos colonised the british a long time ago.

So the english alphabet as a derivative of the igbo language cannot be explored individually. So are u asking for the original igbo alphabet or the revised igbo-english alphabet.
If u want further analysis or have any question, please let me know.

ToneyB: The english alphabet exists only in ur mind. It is used by neo-colonialists to enslave poor religionists like you. Do u know that when I was being taught the english alphabet in school, I refused to learn the white man's propaganda and started asking questions as to what happened to the original hausa alphabets of the 2nd century.

You just keep believing ridiculous stories. How can u believe that there is even an english alphabet? where is ur scientific evidence to suggest that there is an english alphabet?

Tudor: [/b]The english alphabet is a creation of the white man, to enslave you. you need to wake up. what happened to the efik and ibibio alphabet?

[b]Pilgrim:
You see KAG was right. When the igbo alphabet was designed, it was so universal that the english alphabet was derived from it. Take for instance, the english word "happiness" was derived from the igbo word "chukwudififo".
So are u talking about the derivative symbols of the english or igbo alphabet?

Huxley: I dont know. Can u tell me the first hausa man to speak english? where is ur peer review to suggest that there is anything called "english alphabet"? infact are u educated at all?

Mazaje: I am a geologist and linguist and I can tell u that the word "alphabet" is not an acceptable term in language and communication. u dont know what u are saying.

I cant believe this. even in the 7th century when people where questioning the intentions of the designers of the spanish alphabet, no one was talking about the english alphabet. so whats the relationship between the english alphabet and the present day reality.

Chrisbenogor: Do u even know the meaning of the "alphabet"? go and read this link to understand what alphabets mean. www.wikipedia_alphabets_in_chris_mind.com

Dalaman: I cannot refute ur claim on the alphabets but according to talk-origin and wikipedia "alphabets" is not an acceptable term in language and communication.

Bawomolo: How am i supposed to know? I will go to greece to bring the evidence that alphabets exist. . . .when I do, then I can tell u the second alphabet.

Olabowale: According to prophet mohammed, in the end time like this people will make unneccesary claims. Are u saying that Jesus wrote the alphabet? man, u need to wake up.

The alphabet was part of what angel jubril gave to prophet mohammed in the koran and according to the haddith, the prophet was always reciting the alphabets whenever he was with aisha.

The alphabets were in the corrupt bible before, but has been removed. I hope u accept islam to come and see the alphabets in the koran.

Oyb: noetic again, what do u think prophet mohammed was reciting when he was with aisha. what do u have against islam? all language alphabets are in the koran and are well recited in the haddiths, so what are u talking about?

Abuzuola: Did Jesus ever mention the alphabets in the bible? No. But prophet mohammed and allah did in the koran.
noetic my friend, I pray for u to see the truth in islam so that u can come and see the alphabets.

Fellis: oyb and olabs u are both doing a great job. How can noetic not know that all alphabets in spanish, english, french, arabic and latin also including all african languages is in the koran.

SirJohn: I never knew the english alphabets until I left christ embassy. Pastor chris almost deleted the alphabets from my memory.

Wirinet: I cant understand why noetic would ask such a ridiculous question. did he do any reading and comprehension is school at all? This is ridiculous.

KunleOshob: You cannot know the alphabets if u pay ur tithes and are religious. When u stop paying ur tithes, u will understand the english alphabets better.

m_nwankwo: I dont want to argue with anyone. But there is nothing called alphabets. . . .what we have are FLAFABETS. this is my peer review to explain what FLAFABETS are. www.m_nwankwo_perceived_flafabets.com

At the very end of it all, NONE answered the simple question asked but attempted to redefine the topic of discussion.
Re: Question And Answers by Horus(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
It is normal that nobody answered your question. The English language simply refuses to keep to the rules. Example: words spelt almost exactly the same don’t sound the same, like bomb, comb, and tomb. Then there are words which aren’t spelt the same, have different meanings but sound identical: pair, pare, pear. Logical ? The English language is a Bastard Language made by Bastard peoples. Ask the Christians, if there was no “J” sound in the English language before 1565 A.D., how was Jesus pronounced?
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
Horus:

It is normal that nobody answered your question. The English language simply refuses to keep to the rules. Example: words spelt almost exactly the same don’t sound the same, like bomb, comb, and tomb. Then there are words which aren’t spelt the same, have different meanings but sound identical: pair, pare, pear. Logical ? The English language is a Bastard Language made by Bastard peoples. Ask the Christians, if there was no “J” sound in the English language before 1565 A.D., how was Jesus pronounced?

you see. , this is EXACTLY what I am talking about.
What does all that u have said have to do with the SECOND letter of the English alphabet?
Re: Question And Answers by Horus(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
And I just explained why nobody answered, nothing more.
Re: Question And Answers by Tudor6(f): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
Lol at olabowale and abuzola's response. grin
Re: Question And Answers by sosisi(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2009
This is one hilarious thread
all that over the second alphabet?
lalakatankwa!
according to our Muslim friends grin
Re: Question And Answers by KAG: 3:42am On Jun 24, 2009
Aw, I like satire. I think the op is a pretty decent attempt at satire. Good work. But now, I can't keep from wondering what to make of a poster so frustrated with being constantly refuted and shown wrong that the only avenue left is threads starting with mockery. It almost makes me sad. Almost. Good lulz still. . . I guess.
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
KAG:

Aw, I like satire. I think the op is a pretty decent attempt at satire. Good work. But now, I can't keep from wondering what to make of a poster so [b]frustrated [/b]with being constantly refuted and shown wrong that the only avenue left is threads starting with mockery. It almost makes me sad. Almost. Good lulz still. . . I guess.

Frustrated at what? . . . , I am always having a very healthy laugh at many posts on this forum grin grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answers by KAG: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

Frustrated at what?

"frustrated with being constantly refuted and shown wrong that the only avenue left is threads starting with mockery". There. I quoted it for you.

. . . , I am always having a very healthy laugh at many posts on this forum grin grin grin grin

Of course you are. Who doesn't?
Re: Question And Answers by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic : This is what happens when you are ignorant, God told me last night that the second letter of the alphabet was Z all you gullible christians that believe it is W yours is the hottest part of hell. grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
KAG:

"frustrated with being constantly refuted and shown wrong that the only avenue left is threads starting with mockery". There. I quoted it for you.

Of course you are. Who doesn't?

you have NEVER for ONCE either REFUTE or show that I am WRONG.

you on the contrary are fond of running in circle and NEVER answering any question raised. . . . I can resurrect threads that establish this fact.

Chrisbenogor:

noetic : This is what happens when you are ignorant, God told me last night that the second letter of the alphabet was Z all you gullible christians that believe it is W yours is the hottest part of hell. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answers by KAG: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

you have NEVER for ONCE either REFUTE or show that I am WRONG.

There's here, for example:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=284043.msg4040168#msg4040168

and here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=277635.msg3973257#msg3973257

Same thread earlier response:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=277635.msg3953076#msg3953076

Oh, look, a whole thread's worth:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259004.0.html

you on the contrary are fond of running in circle and NEVER answering any question raised. . . . I can resurrect threads that establish this fact.

Please resurrect or, at the very least, provide links to those threads. Thank you.
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2009
KAG:

This is ridiculous. You SHAMELESSLY refused to answer the poster's question. You SHAMELESSLY refused to define esensed's ontology.
I simply ignored u, cos the debate was meaningless.

You only posted in the thread to display a nihilant semantic skill. I am disappointed u could actually refer to this thread.

and here:

This is DISGRACEFUL.

In The OP I asked for the Scientific and intellectual evidence that establishes the belief that God does not exists
Please read ur disgraceful response again, and see if u ATTEMPTED to answer or produce such evidence.

This is hilarious  grin grin grin grin

You meddled up all the issues of the post. You were neither objective nor did u answer my questions.
I eventually gave up on u cos u could not differentiate between a societal norm and custom (on one hand) and morality (on the other hand)?

Please resurrect or, at the very least, provide links to those threads. Thank you.

You can start from the threads u raised to return there and objectively answer my questions. . . .This is hilarious  grin grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answers by KAG: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
Yay, one where Darwin and Wallace are 300 years old:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=250689.msg3634380#msg3634380

P.S. What I like about that thread is that in post 120, we see the classic Noetic response. Quoting a detailed post addressing his misconceptions, Noetic's erudite rebuttal was (you guessed it):

Your line of tots? I don't know your tots. I was, however, able to understand the thoughts you were trying to get across, whic is why I was able to respond adequately to them.

First, you assumed the theory of evolution had been around for 300 years. You were wrong on that. I gave the right time frame in my first response to you.

Second, you implied that a theory could be changed into something higher. You were wrong. etc.

Finally, to answer your question, theories - scientific theories - are what contain facts. Theories don't become facts, they have, instead, as part of their make-up facts and observations.
is that so??  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
there is no point debating evolution in relevance to creation, if i have to educate u on the subject u are supposed to be postulating.
Go n do ur home work.

It is so. I'm pretty sure you aren't capable of debating neither evolution nor creationism, so it's moot for you to suggest that you may be able to educate me on the subject. That is not an ad hominem, simply a statement on the capabilities you've displayed so far.
Your supposed knowledge of evolution truly amazes me.
hisses and walks away

Wonderful rebuttal.
depends on how u look at it. abiogenesis in reference to prokaryotes as the first inhabitants of the earth, is a claim buttressed by evolution.
So how do u intend to seperate this claim, which is the underlying basic of  evolution from the debate when evolution is compared to creationism.

No, abiogenesis isn't in reference to prokaryotes as the first inhabitants of the earth, etc. I don't no where you got that nonsense from, but it's wrong. In fact, what evolution - as in the theory of evolution - deals with is how species may have originated from life. Now, life is currently defined in a very strict way, and it's that criteria that is used to distinguish the study of speciation in biological entities. Abiogenesis, on the other hand, doesn't necessarily need biological entities. However, if it can be determined how life started on earth, abiogenesis will come into contact with the theory of evolution, but it doesn't happen the other way round (i.e. the theory of evolution enroaching on abiogenesis)  

You're right, there's probably no point pushing on, mostly because you don't understand even the basics of the different theories that deal with separate aspects of human enquiries.

[size=14pt]keep chatting shit and refuse to address the basic questions raised.[/size]

Huzzah
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
I love this thread u resurrected.

DID U ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ON THAT THREAD?

I find it very very convenient to ignore u, when u STOP making sense. You can however return to this thread to answer my questions.
Re: Question And Answers by KAG: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:
This is ridiculous. You SHAMELESSLY refused to answer the poster's question. You SHAMELESSLY refused to define esensed's ontology.

You only posted in the thread to display a nihilant semantic skill. I am disappointed u could actually refer to this thread.

Yeah, funny you're the only one that feels that way. Oh look, it's the classic noetic line: you refused to answer the question. From you, the line has become a compliment. I like that thread. You should read it again because I believe it's thought-provoking.

and here:
This is DISGRACEFUL.

In The OP I asked for the Scientific and intellectual evidence that establishes the belief that God does not exists
Please read ur disgraceful response again, and see if u ATTEMPTED to answer or produce such evidence.

Tut, tut! Maybe you should read my responses again. There are only so many ways to answer a call for "proof" that a triangle is a square.

You meddled up all the issues of the post. You were neither objective nor did u answer my questions.
I eventually gave up on u cos u could not differentiate between a societal norm and custom (on one hand) and morality (on the other hand)?

Or not. Ooh, that's another thread I like. It was a clever one.

You can start from the threads u raised to return there and objectively answer my questions. . . .This is hilarious  grin grin grin grin

*sigh* When will I learn that fundamentalist Christians are never wrong, eh?
Re: Question And Answers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
What is the second letter of the English alphabet?

noetic's answer

well, that depends on which part of the bible you're reading . you must understand that the bible is a book of parables and no clear guidelines and subject to multiple interpretations

in the OT well, there was no english then - whats the second letter of the hebrew alpahabet?

penalty for not knowing - you get wiped out,

in the NT - well er. . . whats the second letter of the greek alapahbet ?

sorry, the first letter of the latin alphabet?

the second letter is_ because Jesus read the english alphabet on the mount during. . .

no the second letter is because apostle Paul said so in_____

and so on and so forth.
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
oyb:

noetic's answer

well, that depends on which part of the bible you're reading . you must understand that the bible is a book of parables and no clear guidelines and subject to multiple interpretations

in the OT well, there was no english then - whats the second letter of the hebrew alpahabet?

the second letter is_ because Jesus read the english alphabet on the mount during. . .

and so on and so forth.

grin grin grin

nice try.
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
KAG:

Yeah, funny you're the only one that feels that way. Oh look, it's the classic noetic line: you refused to answer the question. From you, the line has become a compliment. I like that thread. You should read it again because I believe it's thought-provoking.
This is DISGRACEFUL.

Tut, tut! Maybe you should read my responses again. There are only so many ways to answer a call for "proof" that a triangle is a square.

Or not. Ooh, that's another thread I like. It was a clever one.

*sigh* When will I learn that fundamentalist Christians are never wrong, eh?

same old circle.
Re: Question And Answers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
noetic2:

grin grin grin

nice try.

na lie i talk ? grin
Re: Question And Answers by sosisi(f): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2009
oyb:

noetic's answer

and so on and so forth.

rofl.
you'll give okey bakassi them a run for their money
Re: Question And Answers by noetic2: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Four Types Of Backsliders - Zac Poonen / Even "Angels" Will Fall / I Need Answers From Christians , Muslin's And New Age Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.