Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. (3082 Views)

One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
[size=18pt]
Compare And Contrast

[/size]

The 'Exclusive Distributor' of the whole amount of money is walking majestically to court after coming down from a chauffeured air conditioned SUV. While the suspected receiver of an insignificant portion of the total amount in question, is driven to court in black Maria, handcuffed.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by knightsTempler: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Where is the pic?
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lemme help OP out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yet people ask why Igbos hate buhari. Just imagine, the man that distribuited the stolen money is allowed to walk to court like a king while Metuh who received only part of the money comes to court in cuffs.

Buhari toppled Shagari's government and put his fulani brother under house arrest while his Igbo VP was thrown into the dungeon.

Honestly there is so much injustice and inequality against Igbos in this Nigeria. Look at kabiru sokoto a terrorist that killed innocent women and children taken to court without cuffs. Is Metuh more dangerous than kabiru sokoto??

I now understand this IPOB agitation honestly.

23 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Graceland1(f): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na this one Una wan masturbate on today?
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
EastanPower:
Yet people ask why Igbos hate buhari. Just imagine, the man that distribuited the stolen money is allowed to walk to court like a king while Metuh who received only part of the money comes to court in cuffs.

Buhari toppled Shagari's government and put his fulani brother under house arrest while his Igbo VP was thrown into the dungeon.

Honestly there is so much injustice and inequality against Igbos in this Nigeria. Look at kabiru sokoto a terrorist that killed innocent women and children taken to court without cuffs. Is Metuh more dangerous than kabiru sokoto??

I now understand this IPOB agitation honestly.

Sincerely speaking, how and why should the Igbos believe in this Nigerian project when there's so much injustice meted out on their own? It's against nature that peace and injustice coexist.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dominique, Lalasticlala
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Beremx & Obiagelli come and see. Passingshot, tonyebarcanista.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
dearpreye:

Sincerely speaking, how and why should the Igbos believe in this Nigerian project when there's so much injustice meted out their own? It's against nature that peace and injustice coexist.

Injustice against the Igbos in this one Nigeria is on another level.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Chazzyboy: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let's call Evil an Evil but the reward is coming my fellow Nigerians never u support evil

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Let's call Evil an Evil but the reward is coming my fellow Nigerians never u support evil

Nobody is supporting the looters. What we are asking is why the chief giver - Dasuki is allowed to walk to court like a king while a part- taker is in cuffs.

10 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]
Compare And Contrast

[/size]

The 'Exclusive Distributor' of the whole amount of money is walking majestically to court after coming down from a chauffeured air conditioned SUV. While the suspected receiver of an insignificant portion of the total amount in question, is driven to court in black Maria, handcuffed.

Who spent more time in detention? Why didn't you complain?

There is a difference between the efcc and a prison. One is coming from the efcc and the other one is coming from kuje prison. I hope you get the summary

11 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Una no serious o. Shey no be una de carry placard de protest against Dasuki's arrest? Na now una eye clear say na him share the money? Na now una know say them supposed handcuff Dasuki? Una never see anything.
Where were you guys when Tafa Balogun was handcuffed in 2005? Una just de find wailing topic

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

There is a difference between the efcc and a prison. One is coming from the efcc and the other one is coming from kuje prison. I hope you get the summary

So why is the man who distribuited the whole amount with EFCC while a man who took part already in prison?

What os Kabiru sokoto, was he also coming from EFCC?

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Una no serious o. Shey no be una de carry placard de protest against Dasuki's arrest? Na now una eye clear say na him share the money? Na now una know say them supposed handcuff Dasuki? Una never see anything.
Where were you guys when Tafa Balogun was handcuffed in 2005? Una just de find wailing topic

Sorry to say this, My brothers and sisters online, are a disgrace to the intellectual community...Smh

13 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by shachris02: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
those men were all coming from EFCC/DSS custody.

Metuh was coming from the prison.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by EastanPower(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
shachris02:
those men were all coming from EFCC/DSS custody.

Metuh was coming from the prison.

Why is Metuh already in prison while Dasuki the chief giver is still with efcc?

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think the govt has a belief that metuah is more of a security risk than dasuki given his 'paper eating' theatrical. My opinion is they both need to be chained up

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by shachris02: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
EastanPower:

Why is Metuh already in prison while Dasuki the chief giver is still with efcc?

because dasuki is still giving out useful information to catch more thieves cheesy.

Metuh's juiced out already. Even paper sef e no see chew.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think the govt has a belief that metuah is more of a security risk than dasuki given his 'paper eating' theatrical. In my opinion is they both need to be chained up
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
EastanPower:

So why is the man who distribuited the whole amount with EFCC while a man who took part already in prison?

What os Kabiru sokoto, was he also coming from EFCC?

Why is it that he spent much more time in detention without you guys complaining!

As for Kabiru sokoto, go and ask your hero of stupidity. It was under his administration

8 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista: Una just de find wailing topic

Wow!,so Tonye has now finally left opposition....well we all have freedom of association.

9 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by vedaxcool(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
The fear of metuh teeth is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry to say this, My brothers and sisters online, are a disgrace to the intellectual community...Smh
The problem is that we tribalise everything. Did Dasuki share his loot with the people of Sokoto emirate? Did Metuh seek permission from Igbo nation before taking his share of the loot? So why should we be looking at tribe when they shared the money without reference to their hungry tribesmen on the street? Is there quota system in sharing loot? Why then should there be in deciding how alleged criminals should be treated?

Metuh was brought from prison on handcuff, Dasuki came from EFCC office, while Sokoto came from DSS office. Has the OP seen EFCC bringing accused on handcuff? Was Metuh handcuffed when he came from EFCC office?

What do these people want?

18 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Keep supporting Evil. Tell me the reason he must be handcuffed.

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
EastanPower:

As expected nothing reasonable from a shameless yoruba man masquarading as an Igbo lady to post.

Hahaha...Igbos and their obsession with Yorubas,any one who dosent agree with them or proves them wrong is Yoruba.Keep it up.

9 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Mightymanna(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
hmm i told you they will marginalise the Igbos anywhere even in kirikiri maximum prison.KANU will be sleeping on the floor while dasuki will occupy the only bed
Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by banku: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Imagine. Just imagine if Tafa Balogun were Igbo. There could have been a world war III because of the way he was dragged into the moving police vehicle. That was the Inspector General of Police!
Look at what happened to Falaye at his own Church. They booed him!

Igbo kwenu.

10 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by Aufbauh(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
The 'victim mentalists' are at it again.
Can't you guys think straight for once instead of attaching ethnic coloration to everything.
I observed that this mentality was birthed by the frustration that the Nigerian state failed to release you from your zoo.
If i were one of you i would have gone on self exile or ethnic asylum to south Sudan or Rwanda until PMB is out of office.

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Keep supporting Evil. Tell me the reason he must be handcuffed.

All of the yam eaters coperated with the agency except olisa. He openly said he will not return any money, went on a hunger strike that didn't last for 2 days, ate a very valuable document and challenged them in court which led to his transfer to Kuje prison.

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
We have seen thousands of common criminals handcuffed without anyone raising an alarm. Op, why didn't you remember namdi kanu? Was he handcuffed? Or is he from the north too?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Why Nigerian South Easterners Prefer Trump Over Hillary / Nigeria’s Deadly Monsters (2) By Fani-kayode. / Nigeria Military Burns Innocent People Homes In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.