Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Are Their Careers Dead? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are Their Careers Dead? (589 Views)

List Of Musicians Who I Think Now Have Dead Music Careers. / Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Their Careers Dead? by obiem(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
1. Artis Leon Ivy a.k.a Coolio - For close to ten years after the release of his smash hit'' gangsters paradise'', this grammy award winning rap sensation has gone underground. Could  his countless jail sentences be getting at him?

2. Jeferry Attikins a.k.a Ja Rule - After his famed beef with 50 cent and Eminem,this 2pac wannabe( in my opinion) seems to have gone underground! Me thinks he was just 'a flash in the pan' and true to my thoughts, he is actually one.

3. Earl Simmons a.k.a DMX- Just like Coolio, DMX has not remained same after serving his last jail term. After asking '' Lord give me a sign'', i think the sign God gave him was that his callin' was to be a clergy!

4. John Jackson a.k.a Fabolous -  The smooth voiced rap sensation has been missing in action for a long time. His case, is quite unclear and he seems to have disappeared slowly. With the likes of Lil Wayne ruling the scene, i doubt if his comeback( if there'll ever be one) will be better than Mase's

5. The Outlawz - Since the death of their mentor, tupac they seem to have fallen apart. Also hit with the death of kadafi, the group didn't think it wise to continue with their career on stage.
Re: Are Their Careers Dead? by dammiecool(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2009
undecided cry
Re: Are Their Careers Dead? by frijos(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2009
@op, Fabolous aka "Loso incase don't know so" is still very much in the game. Just that he ain't been out with an album for a while now but he's sure doing mixtapes and all. He's got a new joint out featuring Trey Sonz and it's titled "Last Time (gotta go) very cool song to me. On the rest of the artistes you mentioned I completely agree with u. No matter how hard they try to make a come back they won't be accepted back.
Re: Are Their Careers Dead? by GentlyLoud: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
Yea its true, fabulous is still relevant, but bring it nearer home, Tuface might not be able to come back, if he deosnt tell himself the trut about bad songs,

Goldie was never here in the first place,
Alariwo, good guy, poor talant,
BigLow, can never be relevant
question? will mo'hit keep ruling the scene,

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artist In The New Era / King Of The South: Ludacris Or T.i. / Dance King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.