Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) (68300 Views)

Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Wolfbrother(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2016
still looking for the sexy woman in the picture , op help me out sad
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by wandeykul(f): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Folksyharry:
I saw one more beautiful and sexy back then in Abia NYSC camp
All the female soldiers I met @ abia camp were very beautiful and endowed
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
I had a friend in the army......@ that onitsha barrack abi cantonment...........she was the most kind hearted girl av ever been with............

and can she knack?
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Gheritage(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Me sef go soon join the army
Flirtyjane:
She look like a soldier queen..It rare to find a lady in the army and most especially beautiful ones like this..Guys, you like?
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/check-out-this-sexy-nigeria-female.html
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by lovely17(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2016
johnwizey:
Wait!!! Her name is UKWU undecided
Choi this your eyes sharp oh
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Trueyarn(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
I get one wey i dey bleep...girl rough hands down
caught me smooching one girl like that...she beat the girl blue black undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by IceDude(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2016
She isnt that pretty...... I have seen hotter female soldiers in Warri

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2016
abduljabbar4:

She can't do sh!t without a gun. Check this one out

Dis 1 mean gaun. Dis 1 gallant pass d 1 wey dey take selfie. Dis 1 face alone don kpai like 2BH. Dis 1 don lose joy sha

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Oga food.... The AK49 is just for the sefie, tell her oga don transfer her to gwazo ,chibok or michika she go tear race.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Folksyharry(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2016
rildwanullahi:
chinenye for platoon five. She fine die

Correct guy. I was in platoon 4 so I really c her wella. Were in 14B batch?
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by agohmamuda(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Emeraldcute:

gimme nau
You sabi use one??
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Folksyharry(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
wandeykul:
All the female soldiers I met @ abia camp were very beautiful and endowed

grin grin grin
Many male corps members couldn't stop taking pix with them

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Folksyharry(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Jayne07:

Those Abia camp female soldiers no be here. I remember when one was twerking on stage lipsrsealed shocked

After all stress they went through in the academy they need some of that to make them remember they are still women.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
okuya:
Yeah there are very beautiful women in the army especially medicals corpses. But if u wanna see the hottest babes Nigeria has go to the Navy,its like if u r not beautiful u will not b enlisted into Nigerian Navy. followed by d airforce

No be only corpses,na corpus
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army! Looking forward joining you guys soon!

1 Like

Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army! Looking forward joining you guys soon!
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by alaskido(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Please we should mind the way we use the word "SEXY". How can you say a lady in military uniform is SEXY. Is she putting on a swim suit? Well she is pretty and I bet you there are more military women more beautiful than her. My only problem is that the senior officers will take advantage of her beauty to jig the hell out of her pu**y.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2016
If you break up with this one you better run go join boko haram
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2016
anigold:

Not most of them ooo. The military has a strict code of conduct when it comes to sexual abuse,you could demoted or court martialed if you no fit control your congi..
That's true, but alot of tgem are still willing to run tinz with their superiors.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by missKiffy(f): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
SailorXY:
Rare to find female soldiers ke.
Who tell you that one abeg!?
She try by the way but....

If a beauty contest is organized for female soldiers in Nigeria, I can assure she won't make it past preliminary screening.
Abi o, when i saw the pic i was like how is she beautiful, not that am beefing o but have seen far more beautiful female soldiers
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Folksyharry:
Abia ehmn, ndigbos fine. i be hausaguy no bias mehn.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by lanrei(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
kenny905:
Airforce not army, OP wiseup

Airforce not Airforce1 lol just kidding that dude popular around here for sometime
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by rildwanullahi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Folksyharry:

Correct guy. I was in platoon 4 so I really c her wella. Were in 14B batch?
I was in 14A
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by SolomonAdeola: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
She looks like Angela back then in Nasarawa camp.
Angela can drill!
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by caprini1: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
akunjohn:
if u vex dat girl and she man handle u, ur own don be be dat o! shocked
Some are actually very tender and emotional,not like their male counterparts...... dated one while in school .
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Folksyharry(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
rildwanullahi:
I was in 14A

sorry I made a typographical error. I was actually in 14A and was posted to Ohafia
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by rildwanullahi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Folksyharry:

sorry I made a typographical error. I was actually in 14A and was posted to Ohafia
omo Na isi ala ngwa
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by Folksyharry(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
rildwanullahi:
omo Na isi ala ngwa

grin grin gringrin grin
My bunkmate was posted there also. Na so the guy just dey fear say dem go use am do pepper soup there.
I heard they have a lot of food there.
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
I bet she's not as pretty as this one

Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Folksyharry:
And u no toast am? grin
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by kyennygeo73(f): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
this thread ll not be complete without this, ,,
Re: Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) by kyennygeo73(f): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
I bet she's not as pretty as this one
and this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.