Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election (7192 Views)

APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by vivianblog(f): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Today January 19th 2016 , Reporting From Anambra State Nigeria, where the Election Was Conducted, Senator Uche Lilian Ekwunife has been declare the winner of APC primary election for Anambra Central Senatorial Zone. She is now the valid candidate for APC in the forthcoming Anambra Central Senatorial district fresh election. She is to replace Dr. Ngige who is now a Honourable Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The primary was contested with great force between Uche Ekwunife and and Mrs. Ikeazor. Iyom Uche Lilian Ekwunife won with a wide margin... while cruising to victory once again.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/senator-uche-lilian-ekwunife-has-been-declare-the-winner-of-apc-primary-election-for-anambra-central-senatorial-zone

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by vivianblog(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Congrats To Mama APC once Again

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Destined2win: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have no issues with her winning but I have issues with an unstable personality

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Jackeeh(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigeria!
Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
She may win the primary, but to be sincere I don't see her winning the general election..

The south-east and south-south part of this country needs to be well enlightened on politics. You can't achieve anything from a single party system especially in a country like NIGERIA..

The problem over there can only be solved by their youths. But it seems their youth are being blindfolded with the hatred from their forefathers towards Nigeria. The youth there are not into politics game that is why the politician are playing politics on them..

TAKE EKITI case as an example... Fayemi created ROADS and a lot of social amenities. But the people of the state says they are tired of Good road. They complain of hunger.

Now they vote Fayose just for them to get food.. Fayose is giving them food now.. Check back in 2018,, you will see them voting against fayose again.. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY VOTE FOR WHAT THEY NEED not PARTY...

Good Bless SOUTH-SOUTH , SOUTH-EAST and other part of this country

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Herald47: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
She can win the primary but not the main election,if you agree with me click like

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by 7footre(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Congrats to Saint Uche Ekwunife.... so much for change undecided

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by demolinka(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Just this once, I'll support PDP. I believe dat chidoka guy pass this political lucatoni

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by obi4eze(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na wa o! Political prostitutes... undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Beremx remember what I told you she will pay off the other woman, anywhere let her now go and contest the election in the north or South west. She won't see 1000 vote in anambra central, even rigging again will not save her

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by unstableaswater: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very welcome News, APC the party of big dreams. Anambra now waits.Ndi Anambra carry cane dey wait una, the flogging will be legendary. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Gracito(f): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
demolinka:
Just this once, I'll support PDP. I believe dat chidoka guy pass this political lucatoni
APC: PDP is corrupt....
the same apc adopts a Pdp decampee, abandoning their bot member in the process.. Anyway, let the zombies sing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Beremx(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Beremx remember what I told you she will pay off the other woman, anywhere let her now go and contest the election in the north or South west. She won't see 1000 vote in anambra central, even rigging again will not save her
So you now agree you are Atlanticbreeze? anyway,congratulations to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by unstableaswater: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
FreeGlobe:

the same apc adopts a Pdp decampee, abandoning their bot member in the process.. Anyway, let the zombies sing

My only joy is that she is a woman and APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by alrahmanonline(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fairweather friend, you don dump your ruling party run come Apc ehn, God is watching...
Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by unstableaswater: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Now Stella Oduah we know, she enjoys wide spread approval almost like Nnamdi Kanu in the East. People will fight for her on the street.

Uche Ekwunife na magician? We want to see the magic that she will perform. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by demolinka(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Both parties are ideologically wasted. It's just a case of choosing the lesser evil

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by iokpebholo: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ekwenife Ekwenife Ekwenife,how many time did I call u?y u wan start ur year by wasting ur money.u know u will loose yet u decide to waste ur money.u for use d money start even if na recharge card business na.haba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by unstableaswater: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
iokpebholo:
Ekwenife Ekwenife Ekwenife,how many time did I call u?y u wan start ur year by wasting ur money.u know u will loose yet u decide to waste ur money.u for use d money start even if na recharge card business na.haba grin

No She is hoping Buhari and his Inec cousin will rig our State for her and we will just sit down and watch.

Times have change, we dont send anymore. We will not allow Buhari keep his North and steal our senate slot, we will fight on the street, in court and in Senate as well at the polling station with the Army and Inec.

The odds are against her, it is crystal clear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by tuniski: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
godson36:
She may win the primary, but to be sincere I don't see her winning the general election..

The south-east and south-south part of this country needs to be well enlightened on politics. You can't achieve anything from a single party system especially in a country like NIGERIA..

The problem over there can only be solved by their youths. But it seems their youth are being blindfolded with the hatred from their forefathers towards Nigeria. The youth there are not into politics game that is why the politician are playing politics on them..

TAKE EKITI case as an example... Fayemi created ROADS and a lot of social amenities. But the people of the state says they are tired of Good road. They complain of hunger.

Now they vote Fayose just for them to get food.. Fayose is giving them food now.. Check back in 2018,, you will see them voting against fayose again.. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY VOTE FOR WHAT THEY NEED not PARTY...

Good Bless SOUTH-SOUTH , SOUTH-EAST and other part of this country
never apologize for your political choice. The core north have been voting buhari since 2003 and no one castigated them. The fact that buhari won doesn't qualify a region that voted their choice just like buhari's north to be politically naive. Being in opposition is good politics. Assuming buhari lost will his north have been wrong or ever been wrong all the times they voted him? Anyway, it is buhari/apc that is wrong treating SE/SS like political lepers. The north too are lepers if SE/SS are!!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by abduljabbar4(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
She has succeessfully used and dumped ipob fools. See una life?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by GenIgrigi: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
**grins** Umeh and chidoka will trump you so hard you'll think the communities declared a social plague on your head. APC is dead in the east, it is an Eastern/Igbo-hating party that spills bloody of unarmed eastern youths. **grins**

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Imagine the so called omenka a hater of Igbo race scolding our Ada for saying her mind. You better change (omenka moniker) cos you don't deserve such name
omenka:
If I were to tell all APC fans what to do on the forum, I'd tell them to boycott all your threads. You are a covert tribal bigot no doubt. That thread of yours was disgraceful.

And you should stop bringing other news to us. Focus more on telling your minions how Buhari hates Igbos and treats them unfairly by handcuffing a criminal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 / Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Deceitful, Has No Mechanism For Economic Recovery - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.